So far, everything has gone extremely smoothly.

Luo Yanchuan didn’t show any displeasure on his face when he saw that Xie Keyue had perfunctory his suggestion.

He obviously prefers people like Xie Keyue who are ‘useful and valuable’ to the kind of playthings that are readily available and worthless, at least they can help in his career.

Luo Yanchuan thought about it, and caught a glimpse of two snooping figures not far away. He seemed to have remembered something and took the initiative to wave.

Yuan Hong and Chen Hui, who had been waiting for a long time, looked at each other and walked up quickly.

Yuan Hong nodded to the two bosses in a measured way, and Chen Hui on the side seemed impatient compared to his measure.

Chen Hui stretched out his hand to count the money, “Master Luo, should you pay the balance you promised me?”

“Both of you are great heroes. I won’t make a blunder with the money I promised you earlier.”

Luo Yanchuan casually pointed to the sofa next to him and asked them to sit down, “Wait, bank transfers are easy to find, I asked my assistant to take the cash, and I’ll bring it to you later.”

Hearing this, Chen Hui immediately showed a greedy look, nodding his head and bowing his head to toast the two bosses.

Xie Keyue concealed the disdain in his heart, and his face was extraordinarily friendly, “I didn’t expect Young Master Luo to hide so deeply that he could install his own people in the most important investment company under the Luo family.”

“I don’t dare to be, Lao Yuan is the one who hides.” Chen Hui patted Yuan Hong on the shoulder, looking like a good brother.

That day, he offended Shi Yunnan in the investment team and had to face the end of being forced to resign and leave the company.

On the surface, Yuan Hong scolded him severely in front of Shi Yunnan and his colleagues. In fact, he invited him out for a drink and a heart-to-heart talk that night, and finally pointed him to a clear way to ‘make money’—

Through the hands of Chen Hui, a former employee, Shi Yunnan’s design draft was forwarded to Zhao and Yalan.

Chen Huizheng hated Shi Yunnan, who didn’t give him a good face in public, and immediately nodded and agreed when he heard the generous remuneration that could cover his half-year’s salary!

Anyway, the design draft he handed over to Yalan was given by Yuan Hong, and it was hard to find his head.

Even if he finds it out, can he just pretend he doesn’t recognize it?

Compared with Chen Hui’s peace of mind, Yuan Hong seemed a little nervous, “Shi Shao, President Xie, is there really no problem with this design draft? I’m afraid…”

“What are you afraid of? We have made minor changes to the appearance of the product. Even if the other party sues, we are not so easy to be sentenced.”

Xie Keyue’s eyes flashed a trace of displeasure, he didn’t want Yuan Hong to bring up the topic of ‘wiping the edge’ again, lest it fall into place.

Yuan Hong was a discerning man, he could see Xie Keyue’s expression, so he turned his ‘help’ line of sight to Luo Yanchuan again.

In fact, he had been working for Luo Yanchuan a long time ago.

Every time Mr. Luo wanted to invest in a large or small project, he would immediately inform Luo Yanchuan of the internal information. The other party seemed to be indifferent all these years, but in fact, he had been secretly paying attention to Mr. Luo’s project investment and changes.