"Hmmm..what about your meeting My wife? You might get late. You don't want that right?"

I went up to her ear and licked her earlobe.

"Ow shiiit Lisaaa.."

She grabbed my nape and kiss me aggressively...

Hhhmmmm.. my ow so aggressive wife is the best! I'll tell you that.

We're kissing passionately... My hands roam around her sexy and hot body.

I removed her bathrobe and throw it away. My right hand grab her sexy waist then my left hand pull her face.

I'm so hard now.. we're kissing full of love..

But we need to stop because if I won't control myself she won't make it to her meeting today.

In a swift I turned her around and bend her over..then I pulled down my zipper and removed my clothes. We're now both naked, then grabbed my hard mate. I positioned myself to her back.

"This will be quick love..." I told her then rub my sex to her core. I heard her sweet moan then after rubbing it I immediately put it inside her core.

"Uuuggghhh..Fuuuck.." we both moaned.

She's so tight..

"Why are you so tight Love..uugghhh.."

She's so wet.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk Lisaaaa.."

I fasten my phase because we need to finish this as early as possible.

So I didn't waste anytime.

I pump her so fast and hard.

I can hear her lustful moan.

Her voice is like a music to my ears.

"Ohhhmaygaaaahd Lisaaaa faaaaaster!"

"As you wish My wife!"

You can really hear all our moans in the four corners of our room.

"Aaaahhh...aaahhhh..yes! Right there baby.."

"Aaahhhh Jennie...."

"Ohhhmaygaaaahd Lisaaaa...."

"Aaahhh...ahhhh..."

"Shit babe! I'm near!"

"Me too Jen..aaahhh shit! Loooove.."

"Ohhh faster Lisaaaa.. I'm sooo near love.."

I held Jennie's waist for support while her, she put her hands to our bed as her support.

"Ahhh...hhhmmmm..aaahhh..aaahhhh..."

"Ohhhh fuuuckkkk..."

"Owwww shiiit Lisaaa..."

"Aaaahhhh.....fuuuuck!!!"

And in one last blow we both reached our climax. I came inside her. After a minute or so I pulled out my hard mate.

And I immediately held Jennie's body to help her stand, because I know she doesn't have anymore strength to stand on her feet.

"You are so amazing Love 😘" I kissed her temple, her cheeks, then her soft lips.

She snuggled to my neck and kissed it.

"Fuck Lisa.. I'm so tired."

I chuckled.

"Sorry love 😘 can't help it. My wife is so sexy and hot to resist."

We both laughed 😊

"I'm getting sleepy now baby. How can I go to work now? Bad wife. You make me tired and sleepy." She protest.