Ep. 8

WARNING🚫⛔‼️: SPG. Read at your own risk.

LISA

"Babyyyyy...fuck you're so sexy.."

I said while Jennie is pumping her hips on my crotch. Sheeet I can't take it. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa hips ni Jennie habang patuloy pa rin sa pagbaba taas si Jennie.

"Aaahhh.. honey you're so big and long fvck!"

I don't know if matatawa ba ko sa reaction ni Jennie. Hindi naman sa nagyayabang pero my dick is huge. Kahit si Leo naiinggit na mas malaki tong alaga ko kesa sa kanya. Si Jennie ang unang babae na nakatikim ng sandata ko. Oo playgirl ako pero never ako nakipagsex sa mga babae with my dick. I only pleasure them with my long fingers and tongue.

Dahil mahigpit ang bilin ni Dad na wag daw kaming magkakalat ng lahi sa kung saan saan lang lalo kung hindi naman namin paninindigan.

Kaya sa totoo lang Jennie is my first. And I'm proud of it.

Patuloy pa rin ang pagpump na ginagawa ni Jennie at nararamdaman kong sumisikip na ang lagusan nya, which indicates na malapit na syang labasan at ganun din ako.

Jennie is fuckin' sexy and hot. Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na asawa ko na sya. She's my dream come true.

"Hooooney... I'm near fvck!!!" Jennie moaned in pleasure.

I didn't waste anytime. Agad kong pinagpalit ang position naming dalawa ni Jennie. She's now lying under me. I kissed her pure of love and hunger. I slipped in my tongue and played with hers. She sucked it which gives me a loud moan. This girl is so addicting.

From her lips I kissed her jaw and slightly bite it.

"Hhhmmm..baby careful you might leave a mark haha." She simply chuckle.

"Hmmm..then I should put some more to show them that you're mine baby." I teased her.

"Ahaha. My naughty wife. Go on and put some more cause I'm all yours."

She said then pinned me to her neck. Her scent is so addicting. She will be my drug addiction.

From her neck I went down to her mound. And I licked every little skin she have. I can't deny her bossom is something she can be proud of because it's round, big and soft. I licked her cleavage. I encircle my tongue to her nipples and bite it and she groaned in pleasure.

"Baby...stop teasing me and fuck me more.."

She impatiently complain.

"Haha be patient babe I'm not done here yet. Your bossom is so addicting."

"Fuck! Baby I want to feel you inside me. I wanna feel your whole."

While licking her bossom her right hand comb my hair while the other is massaging my back. I felt heat with her touches.

So I didn't waste time and went down to my favorite spot between her legs.

"Baby you're sooo wet..." I said.

"Because of you honey...hmmm.." Jennie said.

I licked her pearl and tasted her sweet juices. She's totally wet down there. I licked her core and insert my finger which gives shiver to her body. I went in and out to her core then put another one. I'm now pumping my two fingers inside her core and when I think she's ready again, I positioned myself and trust my dick to hers.