Ep. 10

LISA

"Honey what are you going to wear?" I asked Jennie while she's taking a shower.

"Anything you want for me babe." She answered back.

It's hard to pick because everything is good to her and knowing Jennie any dress she wear will look perfect to her.

So I decided to pick this beautiful dress she have.

It's simple but I think it will make her comfortable, specially she'll have a meeting later with our investors

While I'm preparing my wife's dress I felt a hand engulfed to my waist.

Then it goes to my toned abs. And then going down to my bulge sex.

"Hmm..Jen.." I groaned. She really knows how to turn me on huh?

She sexily chuckle.

"Chill.. just teasing you Jagiya😊 coz you look so hot on your dress." She honestly stated.

I turned around and faced her

I turned around and faced her. Giving her a lustful stare.

I looked into her eyes. And grab her waist.. and whisper to her ear.

"Aren't you going to a meeting Mrs. Manoban-Brüschweiler? Or..."

I slowly untie the knot of her robe.. and I run my left finger from her collar bone..run down to her cleavage..

I hear her gasp.. I encircle my finger to her right mound.. while I'm still looking straight to her eyes..

Then my finger went down to her panty and slid inside it. And then touch her slightly wet core. I feel her core. It made my crotch twitch. Fuck! I'm getting hard..

I saw how she closed her eyes after feeling my touch..

She immediately put her hands to my shoulder.

I smirked.

"Or you don't want to attend that meeting, my wife?😏" I licked her left shoulder blade.

"Ohhh fuck Lisa..c-can..w-we make l-love? I think I can't take it anymore Hon.."