Even if you make money by investing in partnership with your friends, you never thought about spending the money in the card right? From the beginning to the present, not even an expenditure has been transmitted to his mobile phone text messages.

“……”

Shi Yunnan hesitated for two seconds, and suddenly he was a little unsure of Luo Lingsheng’s meaning.

Did he want him to use the money in the bank card or not?

“What? It’s hard to answer?” Luo Lingsheng lowered his eyes and suppressed a touch of loss in his heart.

“No, I was planning to discuss it with you.” Shi Yunnan moved a little closer to Luo Lingsheng in the main seat, “I plan to use a sum of money from the card.”

A brief glimpse of pleasure swept across Luo Lingsheng’s eyebrows, “How much?”

Shi Yunnan quoted an approximate amount, “About another five million?”

Over the years, Shi Yunnan had made a lot of money with various designs and financial investments, but he was a big spender and couldn’t save much.

In the early stage, nightclub was a gold-swallowing project. Fu Ziyu had his family support and funding, so it wasn’t a big problem, but on Shi Yunnan’s side, the Shi family was obviously unreliable, and his savings alone were not enough.

“For the early investment of the nightclub, when I make money later, I will pay you back with interest, okay?”

Shi Yunnan was very confident about the future profitability of this nightclub, it would not lose money.

Of course, if Luo Lingsheng was really unwilling, he naturally had other channels to get the investment.

The silence on the dining table permeated for a few seconds.

When Shi Yunnan saw that Luo Lingsheng did not answer, he thought the other party was not happy, so he muttered in a low voice——

“You promised me, didn’t you? The money in the card is free for me to spend. I’m not like other wealthy wives who splurge money on jewelry. Can’t I help you make money ah? The fertile water does not flow to outsiders’ fields1…”

As he was talking, a short chuckle came from the side, the voice was so low that it made people think it was an auditory hallucination.

Shi Yunnan aimed at Luo Lingsheng again, trying to verify the authenticity of the chuckle just now.

Luo Lingsheng met his inquiring gaze, “Yes, I said you can use the money in the card as you like.”

The man’s eyes were as calm as ever, but a clear smile appeared between his eyebrows, which dissolved the coldness around him completely. It made people’s hearts slow down for a beat and then beat again violently.

“As long as I give it to you, it’s all yours.”

A good-looking person with a gentle voice, whatever he said, it all sounded like sweet nothings.

Shi Yunnan’s brain was blank for a moment, only to feel a warmth overflowing from the top of his heart and spreading quickly across his limbs.

“…Oh, thank you.” He quickly turned his gaze back, and drank two mouthfuls of water to relieve the heat.

Is the air conditioner not turned on today? Why is it so hot?

Just in time, uncle Qin, who had settled down Little goldfish, walked down the stairs, breaking the ambiguous atmosphere that had not yet fully begun.