Chapter 42: Don't Let Me Down

Two mornings later, Draco's Dark Mark was burning again. In an attempt to distract him from the pain, Hermione immediately took off all her clothes and then tore off his. She tried to take charge but, with the burning only growing stronger, Draco ended up tossing her on all fours. Hermione grabbed onto the headboard, her fingers clenching tightly around it as he slowly entered her.

At first, Draco tried to be sensual, pulling her hair aside, kissing her neck, moving his hands to caress her hips and breasts, but when the pain on his arm became more intense, so did his thrusts. Before long, his hips were moving faster than they ever had before, and when he grabbed onto the headboard, the bed began banging hard against the floor and wall. Draco's own grunts were so loud he did not even know Hermione was coming until she gushed around him.

Wanting to see her face come undone for the next one, he flipped her onto her back, tossed both legs over his shoulders and thrust back in. Hermione clung to the sheets, her nails ripping through them as Draco only moved faster and harder. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, his body glistening with sweat and his teeth clenched tight.

"Put my legs together," she ordered, wanting to feel him tighter against her walls.

Draco obeyed immediately, grabbing her left leg and flipping it over his head and onto his left shoulder, all while never breaking pace.

Watching her eyes roll back in her head as she moaned loudly was all Draco needed to take his mind off of his arm, and focus on the much more valued part of his body. He loved watching her breasts bounce wildly as he moved faster still.

Wanting to get a taste of them, he twisted her torso and pressed her legs down on the bed, leaning onto her and taking her left breast into his mouth, thrusting brutally but still managing to gently graze his teeth across the nipple.

"Mmm ..." Hermione bit her lip, loving both the rough and gentle sensations she was being given on different ends of her body.

His hips still moving at lightning speed, Draco's hands became sensual again as he ran them up her body, stopping to clutch tightly onto her bushy, tangled, sex-hair. He moved her legs so they were separated and wide, letting him get that much closer to her.

Draco finally left her breasts and moved up so he was looking into her eyes. Her entire body was as wet and sticky as his, and when she tried to run her hand up to his, it slipped and touched the burning mark on his arm. She was going to move it, but Draco shook his head, as he was actually enjoying the pain in this moment.

"Say it, Granger," he ordered while still looking down into her amber eyes.

Hermione moaned louder as he readjusted his angle once more, hitting her clit with every brutal thrust. "I love you, Draco," she said, moving her other hand to stroke his cheek.

He grabbed it and kissed it. "I love you too," he said.

Draco's lips fell onto hers, and the two snogged senselessly as their orgasms hit them hard. Even after his release, Draco kept moving until there was absolutely nothing left inside of him. Then his body slowed as he settled himself on top of her, his kisses becoming tender but his lips never stopping.

"Better?" she asked breathily into his mouth, her hand gently rubbing the tattoo on his arm.

"It always is with you," he said, holding her cheeks between his hands as he continued to kiss her, refusing to stop even as someone began knocking on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

They both ignored it.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Draco grunted.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"We're fucking busy!" he shouted at the person on the other side.