Beautiful

SO MY BFF IN REAL LIFE IS IN DIS CHAPPI AND I LOVE HER TO DEATH SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!
Follow her bc she is totally amazballz Olivia_Hemmings1

................................................................................

OliviaI met up with my BFF Vivian by our lockers, and she gave me a big smile.
"What are you smiling about!" She just laughed and looked at me as she shut we locker.
"Who's the new boy." Then it clicked, Vivian saw me with Calum. Our lockers face the parking lot so I guess she was looking for me in my usual spot then saw him come up. OH MY GOSH I HATE HER!!!!! With love of course!!!
"His name is Calum" I smiled as I said it "he has cute brown eyes and looks hella fine." We both laughed and then I felt arms wrap around and I instantly froze. It was a boy, I could tell by his hight. Then a familiar voice met my ears.
"Hay Felicity, I wanted to ask you something a while ago." I melted at how close he was to me and pouted as he let go to turn me around. Then he hit me with it.
"Wanna hang out some time......like a date." I could not think straight, his eyes spooked into mine with intensity.
"Ummm.....yeah.....totally." He smiled and hugged me, I could not help but smile back.
"Okay let me get your number so I can get your address and text you when I come to get you." I was still smiling as I handed him my Samsung galaxy s3 and he handed me his iPhone. I could not stop giggling so he kept looking at me in awe. Vivian just stood there and pretended like nothing was happening, but I do not like public attention so it was okay.
"Wear something nice and ill text you later with the time I will pick you up." I looked at my phone and he put his contact name as -Calum😍😍- I just chuckled.
"See you later beautiful." He winked at me, shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away. Leaving me to melt agents my locker. Then a few of the schools whores came up to me and put there hands on their hips like I I'd done something wrong.
"Your such a slut, chasing after Calum Hood like that." One said to me and I couldn't help but laugh. But then I started to think how do they know who he is.
"School hasn't even started how do you know who he is." She gave me a biotch please look and I waited patiently for an answer. But they just walked away laughing like I was stupid.