Wtf just happend

"Felicity!!! Get your ars out of bed before I come up there and make you!!!!" That was the fith time my mother told me to get out of bed. Now I was scared of her coming to get me so I shot out of bed, my blue eyes shooting open.
"OKAY. OKAY. IM UP!!!!" I got our of bed and put on my a black skirt ,that went to mid thigh, with my Niarvana shirt with the weird face on it. I put long socks on with Vanns, because that's just my style. I went into the bathroom and straightened my long black hair, and it is all the way down to my but so I had fun. I put in a light layer of makeup nothing too extreme but just enough. I grabbed my leather gold school backpack, my phone, my wallet, and my car keys.
"Felicity I made you a beagle with nutilla. You need to be out the door three minutes ago, get a move on." I looked at her for a minute and gave her a huge good bye.
"Bye mom, love you. Thanks."
I went out to my car put my stuff in the passenger seat and my beagle on my middle tray to hold stuff in my car. It's not fancy it's a just a white handa. I'm a good driver so it still looks new, I wash it every Saturday.

School
*************************************
I parked my car in the back of the lot, that way if any idiots are bad at parking they will hurt someone elses car.
"Hay do you know where the main Building is?" A tall boy with black hair parked two spaces from mine and got out asking me a question.
"Ummm..yeah. Come on I can show you." He was cute he had black hair and beautiful brown eyes, he wore ripped skinny jeans and a Niarvana shirt just like mine. We walked all the way to the main building in silence till he asked me a question at the door.
"Hay......I'm Calum. What's your name?" He looked at me like he needed to know.
"Felicity." I smiled and so did he. He waved bye and I went to class thinking wtf just happend.