hey... whats up :) happy late valentines

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh... Daryl mo stór I'm so sorry I should have looked first!" Jaxx apologized before pressing a light kiss to the bruise. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I'd never do it on purpose-" Jaxx's rambles were cut short by Daryl reaching down to grab Jaxx's hand as he drove.

"I love you." Daryl said suddenly, causing Jaxx to stop talking. 'Holy shit.' Jaxx thought. "Daryl, pull over." Jaxx said, his tone questionable from the shock of Daryl's proclamation. Daryl could feel the pins and needles as he found a safe place to pull over. Had he messed up? Was Jaxx about to yell at him? As he thought about the worst possible outcomes, Jaxx moved himself so he was straddling Daryl in the driver seat.

"I love you too.. Now put your seat down."

Writing prompt 2: Valentines after the apocalypse

(This is when they're in the prison)

Little did anyone know, but Jaxx had been keeping track of the date. He still wanted some sort of normality, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, he kept it all up to date. And today was valentines day. As Jaxx X'd over the number 14 on his hand made calendar that morning, he knew he wanted to give Daryl something... Sex? No, he gives Daryl that no matter what day it is. A card? No, they're grown men not schoolboys.

After sneaking out of bed, Jaxx made his way down the stairs and to the last cell in the block where Axel claimed his area. In his cell, Axel was attempting to read a book Jaxx found for him in the visiting center. "Axel, hey help me out here. Check the visiting center, the cafeteria, anywhere that's safe. Find me something to give Daryl." Jaxx said, his favor sounding more like an order from his groggy morning tone.

"Why? Y'all fight or something?" Axel asked, Jaxx shook his head. "No of course not, I just wanna give him a gift." Jaxx responding, Axel shrugged and set the book down beside him before standing up. "S'pose I got nothin else to do." Axel responded before heading out of his cell to check the outer yard. While he did that, Jaxx checked his belongings. "C'mon, gotta have something.." Jaxx murmured to himself. After finding nothing but a picture of Jaxx, Daryl, and their dog Murphy before the walkers, he temporarily gave up.

After sitting against the wall where his bag was, Jaxx looked at the picture again. It was one of the rare photos where Daryl was genuinely smiling. It was supposed to be just a picture of Jaxx and Daryl, but in the last second Murphy photo bombed them from behind causing his head to be a little blurry. "Maybe this.." Jaxx said to himself.

Later, while Daryl was out hunting, Axel returned with a photo frame. "This was all I found, it did have a picture of the warden in it but I burned that shit." Axel said, Jaxx chuckled and patted his Cousin on the shoulder. "Thank you, here you can have my rubix cube." Jaxx offered, after Gladly accepting the trade Axel walked off to go figure out his new pass time activity.

Once Axel was gone, Jaxx inspected the frame. It was the perfect size for the photo, in fact it was perfect besides the crack in the glass and the gold plate on the bottom of the frame that said 'our leader'. Putting the photo in the Frame, Jaxx looked again. The plate was actually humorous with that photo above it. "Oh Daryl's gonna like this. I hope." He said to himself before putting the photo frame in his jacket pocket and heading outside to find his Husband.

Finding Daryl in the outer yard with some squirrels on rope, Jaxx called out to him. "Oh wonder boy! Come here I have a surprise for you!" He called, getting Daryl's attention. Daryl lifted an eyebrow in suspicion. "Oh yeah? What's that?" Daryl asked once he was close enough. Jaxx sat in the grass and patted the spot beside him, beckoning Daryl to do the same. "Just a little somethin'." Jaxx replied.

Once Daryl was sat, Jaxx pulled the photo frame out of his pocket. "Happy valentines day!" Jaxx exclaimed before giving Daryl the photo. Daryl took the frame and looked at it. Jaxx watched as his expression changed from amused confusion to a genuine soft smile. "Clover.." Daryl said, almost to himself.

"You have no idea how long it took me to find you something I mean seriously-" Jaxx's ramblings were cut off by a hug from Daryl. Sure he was sweaty from hunting, and it was colder than a witches tit outside, but Jaxx could stay in that moment for eternity.

After a few moments in each other's embrace, Daryl pulled away to give Jaxx a quick kiss. "My, someone's bold today." Jaxx commented with a smile.

"I'll do ya one better. Let's hit the showers, Babe. I'll show ya just how grateful I am."

A/n: Valentines collage of Sims Jaxx and Daryl on their valentines date! And an extra of their teen daughter Journey just. Eating cereal alone on valentines day. Much like how I spent my valentines really.