Chapter 41: Everyone Together (fluff)

Start from the beginning

The youngest out of the bunch walked back to them, Bad turned to look at his beloved, hugging him. "You doing okay?" The brunette smiled. "Yeah, I'm doing fine." Zak kissed Bad's head and twinkled down at him. "Ooh la laaaa~" Clay smirked, leaning against the wall. Zak stopped smiling and flipped him off. "ZAK!" Bad screeched, grabbing his hand and forcing down his middle finger. "Don't do that!" Bad whined, frustrated. "Mmh, okay, boo." Zak teased. Bad started blushing. "D-Don't call me that." the brunette let go of his lover. "Aww, why?" Zak grabbed Bad's hips, pulling the other towards him. "Geppy-!" Bad winced, flustered. "Ahem." Clay cleared his throat, making the two realise he was still there. "Oh. Sorry, Clay." Zak nervously smiled. "Come with me, Bad." the black haired took the brunette's hand, walking into the guest room. Clay chuckled, "Wow."

The younger shut the door, pinning his lover against the cold wall. "Bad," Zak whispered. "Zak.." Bad whispered back. Zak placed both of his hands on the sides of Bad's face. "Promise me that.." he took a brief pause, "That you will never leave me?" Zak made direct eye contact, not breaking it. "Of course, muffin.. I love you, I would never leave you! What makes you think I would?" Bad questioned, tilting his head. Zak swallowed the lump in his throat, he resisted the urge to tell him how he felt about the Alex situation. "I just wanted to make sure," Zak said in a panic. "Okay..." Bad squinted his eyes in suspicion. "Don't give me that look. Just kiss me." Zak smirked, kissing Bad. Bad blushed and held the other close. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Clay was scrolling through TikTok (mainly looking at George edits) and eating breakfast. "Some of these are really good, what the fuck?" Clay blushed. Out of nowhere, there was a sudden knock on the door. "Mh! Coming!" Clay shouted, his mouth still having food in it. He quickly swallowed the rest and ran to the door. "Hello?" he greeted, uncertain of who it was. "Hello, hello!" Alex grinned. "ALEX! OH MY GOD!" Clay screamed, hugging him tightly. "It's so good to see you, man!" Alex excitedly squealed. "Where's my hug?!" Karl whined. "Karl, hey!" Clay walked up to Karl, giving him a tight hug. The blond then felt some weight on his back, "Sup." Nick casually called out. "Welcome back, welcome back." Clay beamed from cheek to cheek. "Come inside, Bad, Zak and George are all here!" The blond ushered everyone in. "Nice place you got!" Alex complimented. "Thanks." Clay smiled. "Make yourselves at home, I'll get the others." Clay gave them all a thumbs up. Almost immediately, Nick catapulted onto the couch, sitting upright, grabbing the remote, and putting on Netflix. Karl started to giggle, jumping on Nick. "HHG-" Nick groaned out, dropping the remote, Karl had just landed on his crotch. Alex, therefore, joined in, landing on Karl. Both Karl and Nick let out a noise, which eventually led to laughter. Clay shook his head, smiling. He barged into the guest room, only to catch Zak and Bad against the wall getting off of each other. Both were catching their breath. "You just had sex last night. Anyway, the rest are here! Come say hi." Clay then winked and left the room. "Oh my goodness!" Bad then sped out the room without Zak. The other stood there for a bit before walking out with a deep breath. "Hi, Quackity!" Bad beamed, running over to Alex; who was standing now; giving him a big hug. "Bad! Hey! Please call me, Alex." Alex smiled, hugging Bad and closing his eyes. Zak stood in the doorway, already weary of Alex. Alex opened his left eye, looking at Zak. He let go of Bad's grasp, and focused his attention on Zak. "Hey, dude!" Alex held his arms out at Zak, taking the first approach to hug him. "Hey, Alex." Zak greeted. giving him a short hug. "How're things going?" Alex asked, wanting to converse with him. "Good," Zak said, keeping it bland and walking over to Bad. "That's.. good..." Alex replied, his head following where Zak was going. "CLAY!" Nick screamed. "WHAT?" Clay screamed back. "What'chu wanna watch, baby girl?" Nick said in a soft tone, pouting. "Baby girl?! What the fuck." the blond repeated in confusion. "Alright, we're all watching a comedy." Nick announced. They then all sat down on the couches. As the show was playing, everyone completely ignored it and started making conversation. Zak gave Alex the side-eye, keeping an eye on him, due to him being next to Bad.

"I should probably go check on George. It's 10:31 now."  Clay thought to himself.
"Hey Clay, where's George?" Alex asked.
"Sleeping," Clay replied shortly.
"Still? Damn." Alex giggled.
"Yeah, haha. I don't want to wake him up. I'll check on him in a bit." Clay smiled.

->

(ayo? 1843 words :o heyyyyy, it's been a bit. i hope youre doing well :D skeppy's currently on his jealousy arc, dont mind him :))) i dont have much to say- soooo yeah- thank you so much for everything! have a great day/night! :> i love you, stay safe <3)

men

buff qua  kc

buff qua kc