Chapter 29: The First Visit. (fluff and angst)

« heads up »
- angst- ofc- ovo
- swearin o-o
-   t h e    m a n o - o

Clay placed the small boy down, patting his head and smiling down at him. "You'll be alright, George. You're 'strong', remember?" Clay smiled, boosting up George's confidence. George gave him a light smile, "Yeah.. I am strong!" George smirked back. Clay chuckled at the tone in George's voice, "Come on, Georgie, let's shower." Clay giggled, picking George up and walking into the bathroom. Clay placed George on the bathroom counter while he ran the water for a bit, getting the perfect temperature. George sat there, waving his legs. The brown haired boy tried hard not to think about their visit, but no matter how hard he did, he couldn't get it out of his mind. "Clay.." George whispered, just barely getting Clay's attention. "Yeah, babe?" Clay twinkled, looking at George over his shoulder. The blonde walked over and stood in between the other's legs. George started to blush again, "A-Are we gonna shower then leave..? I kinda wanna get this over and done with." George questioned, trying not to make eye contact with the tall boy stood before him. Clay cupped George's chin and turned his head to face his. "George, you don't have to worry about anything. He's not going to hurt you, and if he tries.. I won't let him." Clay assured him before giving him a passionate kiss. The tall, blond boy picked George up and tossed him in the air, "Come on, the shower should be ready!"
George blushed and started to nod slowly. Clay put the smaller boy down, letting them both take off any excess clothes. Clay softly took George's hand and pulled him into the hot shower. Clay kept George in his arms, letting the steamy water run down both of them. The water slowly travelled down from their hair to their legs. "Georgie.." Clay softly whispered in George's ear, slowly swaying them from side to side. "Mmh..?" hummed George, "How are you, in general?" Clay asked, going for a soft approach. "I'm.. I'm good, honestly. Ever since I've been with you, I've been so happy.." George admitted, swiftly turning his body to look up at Clay. "I was waiting for the day when we would get t-together! I've always loved you, Clay.." As George stopped talking, he gave Clay a massive hug, not letting go. "G-Georgie," it sounded like Clay was about to cry, "I-I really don't know what to say. I've felt the same for such a long time. When you first got here, I was so fucking happy, I can't express it in words. I know it sounds so cheesy, but I really was, I still am." Clay moved George so that he was against the cold, tiled wall. George and Clay blushed, eventually connecting their lips together. "I love you, Georgie." Clay smiled, pulling away. George was too flustered to say another word. He quickly washed up and ran out. "Georgieee, don't run!" Clay joked, giggling.

George grabbed the nearest towel and dried off, quickly getting changed into a new pair of clothes. A classic, sweatpants and one of Clay's big sweatshirts. All he could smell was Clay's cologne from the sweatshirt. Alas, George didn't mind one bit. Before he could do anything, he heard the door slam shut, Clay ran up to George and tackled him onto the bed they shared. Clay had a white towel wrapped around his waist tightly. "C-Clay!" George slightly screamed. Clay chuckled and started to kiss George's neck. "N-No! Clay!" George moaned at him. "Hm? What's that?" Clay teased. "Ugh, you're so annoying." George blushed a deep red. "On top of that, you're still wet!!" George tried to push Clay off of him, but he was too weak to do anything. "Mgh.." George groaned. "Sorry, sorry." Clay smiled, getting off of George. The blonde then slowly walked to his cupboard, taking out a t-shirt and sweatpants. Clay dropped his towel and started putting on some boxers, bending down to get the rest of his clothes. George sat up and got a pretty view of Clay. "Oooh lala~ Lookin' good.." George chimed as he bit his lip. Clay stood up, turned his head, and raised an eyebrow. "That's my job, the fuck George?" Clay said, putting a hand on his hip. "Pfft.. Sorry, love." George rolled his eyes.
Clay quickly got changed before collapsing onto the bed again. "Are you prepared? We don't have to do this, you know?" Clay checked with George. The brown haired boy quickly took a deep breath before answering, "I'm prepared.. I think." George whispered. Clay squinted his eyes and whispered back, "Are you sure?" George slipped his warm hand into Clay's, "Yes, 99%." he whispered. "Why are we whispering?" Clay quietly murmured. "Pardon?" George rustled, getting closer to Clay, "WHY ARE WE WHISPERING!?" Clay screamed, giving the older boy a fright and making him fall off the bed. The blonde started to deflate, trying to hold his laugh in. "It's not funny." George blushed from the side. "G-George. Oh my god.." Clay teared up from wheezing. The atmosphere went silent for a bit, until Clay broke it.
"Should we.. go?" Clay softly asked. George stood up and looked down at Clay. "I think I'm ready.." George muttered, twiddling his fingers. The younger boy sat up, jumping off the bed and grabbing his phone. "You've got this, George." Clay held George's hands in his, giving him a comforting kiss on the cheek. After that, they headed out of the apartment building and onto the streets. The two decided to walk, it would take them quite a bit, but they wanted to talk to each other.