Chapter 27: Twitch (fluff and a little angst)

« heads up »
- some swearing o-o
- a classic, but with many changes ovo
- small touch of angst u-u
- rushed? :')
- may have some errors o-o

"Yeah, no. I'm outta here." Nick said. "Pfft.. Nick." Clay giggled. "Bye! I'll see you another time! Nasty bitches.." Nick groaned, opening the door and closing it behind him. "He really just- left." George laughed hysterically. Clay wheezed with him. "Anyway, I was thinking of streaming now, I haven't streamed in a while." Clay smiled, picking George up. "That sounds like a plan." George blushed, kissing Clay's cheek. "Oh, you won't be able to play with me.. You don't have your pc yet.." Clay said in a disappointed tone. "No worries! I'll just watch from my phone." George smiled, leaning his forehead against Clay's. "I love you, George." Clay blushed. George smiled and gave the tall blonde a kiss. "Love you too." George reddened. Clay placed the small boy down, pet him on the head, and walked into their bedroom. George followed after to quickly grab a hoodie and comfortable shorts. Once he changed, George walked out and plopped himself on the couch. He grabbed his phone off of the coffee table and pulled up Twitch.
Clay went live, over 300k fans were watching Clay. "Hey chat!" Clay said into his mic. Everyone started saying their greetings, which made Clay smile. The blonde explained to the chat that he would just be chilling in Minecraft and answering some questions. "How is George and I?.." Clay read from a donation, "We're doing well.. There have been some complications with some people, but otherwise, we're all good!" Clay answered excitedly. As Clay began to answer more and more questions, he began to miss George. The young boy put up a poll, "Chat, should I bring George in?" The chat was going crazy. Spamming with 'yes'.

"YES! GOGY."
"YESSSS!"
"GEORGEEEEE!"

From the other room, George had been watching the stream, listening to his lovers' calming voice. George lay on his back while his phone rested on his bent legs. When he heard Clay asking the chat if he should bring his boyfriend in, George got filled with happiness. "I'll be right back guys!" Clay smirked, getting out of his black, rolling chair. Clay opened his door to see George waiting patiently for him. "Hey, Georgie." Clay giggled, "Do you wanna chill with me?" George immediately nodded, jumping off of the couch and holding onto Clay. Clay smiled and picked up the small boy. The blonde walked back into the bedroom, "I have obtained a wild George!" Clay said, loud enough for his mic to pick it up. Clay sat down with George on his lap. "Hi, guys!" George cheerfully greeted into the mic. Everyone started to spam 'gogy' in the chat, leaving the two boys laughing. "They love you, George!" Clay said, booping George's nose. "Well, duh," George said in a sassy expression. Clay started to wheeze at the way George said it.
After the two boys answered about 30 more questions, George started to get restless. It was already 45 minutes into the stream. George kissed Clay's jawline, making him jerk slightly. Clay smirked and cupped George's chin, pulling him in for a kiss on his soft lips. Clay's character in game stopped moving, which caused suspicion amongst the chat. "Give us a second, chat," Clay smirked, pulling away from George. Clay hastily muted his mic. "You're lucking I don't have a facecam~" Clay whispered in George's ear. George blushed and dug his face in Clay's chest. Clay smiled softly as he looked at his blushing lover. The younger boy unmuted his mic. "Guys, I'm going to have to end the stream a bit early," Clay smirked, kissing George's forehead. "Bye! Love you all!" Clay smiled. The chat was filled with byes, sad faces and hearts. "Say bye, Georgie." George groaned but said nothing more. "He seems quite tired." Clay wheezed, "Anyways, bye!!" Clay smiled, ending his stream. Clay stared at his screen for a few seconds before getting up from his seat. Holding George like a baby, Clay placed George in their bed. "Stay here." Clay kissed George's forehead before walking over to his closet and taking out some clothes. Clay slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants, then put on a clean, white t-shirt. He strolled over back to George, lying down next to him. Clay flipped over onto his side to face the brown haired. The older boy was staring at the ceiling wide-eyed.

"Are you doing alright?" Clay asked calmly. "I guess, just.. thinking," George replied, taking a deep breath. "Anything in particular?" Clay scooted closer to George, setting his left hand on his chest. George sighed and turned over to face the blonde. "It's just," George paused, "I'm confused." The two stayed silent for a bit, thinking about what to say. Eventually, Clay broke their awkward silence. "Why? About what?" Clay questioned. George looked down at Clay's legs, staring at one spot. "Remember.. Remember when we went to the bar, I got kidnapped and you guys saved me..?" George stuttered, shakily grabbing Clay's warm hands. Clay kissed George's hands, "Yeah? What about it?" George looked Clay straight in his sharp, emerald eyes, "Why was I targeted..?" George whispered softly. Clay stayed blank for a bit, not saying a word. "W-Well.. Maybe, he.. No.. M-Maybe.. I-I think.." Clay started to stutter. George was patient with Clay, he waited till the blonde found his words. "I-I honestly don't know, Georgie.." Clay admitted. George rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling again. Clay stared at the brown haired boy, before turning over and grabbing the LED remote. "What color?" Clay asked blankly. "What about.. Red?" George smirked. "Sure thing." Clay smiled, switching it onto red. George turned his head to look at Clay. "How's that wound healing up?" George asked. "Oh.. It's doing well, feels like they've stitched it up," Clay claimed, "but please, remind me what happened." Clay smiled. George seemed nervous to talk about it. He crossed his arms and turned his head. "George-" "Michelle stabbed you.." Clay got cut off immediately by George's answer. "C-Can you repeat that..?" Clay asked, shaking with wide eyes. George took a short breath before repeating what he had said, "Michelle.. Stabbed you." The older boy started to tear up thinking about it. "At the skate park." He added. Clay looked like he had seen a ghost, "S-She.." Clay started. "The mother fucking bitch stabbed you," George said roughly. "Where is she now..?" asked Clay. "Probably in jail, where she was always meant to be." George rolled his eyes. "Can we.. Let's change the subject.." Clay trembled, George nodded in agreement.

"You seemed really tired while I was streaming!" Clay giggled. "That's cause I was, duh." George rolled his eyes and giggled. "Are you still tired?" Clay lay a hold of George's hand. "Mhm.." George mumbled. Clay sat up slightly and scooted closer to George. "You can rest on my chest.. Maybe even take a little nap?" Clay whispered relaxingly. "That sounds like an idea.." George whispered, as he turned onto his side and rested his head on Clay's chest. "Your heart is beating quite fast!" George pointed out. The blonde blushed a crimson red, "It's because you're so cute, now shut up and sleep.." uttered Clay. George got red in the face as well, "You're way cuter, silly." George giggled, getting heavy eyes. "I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, then you would see how adorable you can be." Clay blurted.

"Oh really now?" George grinned. "Yes really!" Clay asserted, embracing George and giving him a bunch of kisses on the head. George got flustered and tried to hide himself in Clay's chest. "Ugh.. I love you so much.." George admitted. "I love you more, sweetheart," Clay whispered back. "I'm gonna sleep now.." George yawned, getting in a comfortable position. "Okay, sleep well, Georgie poo." Clay smiled, stoking George's head. Not long after, George fell asleep in Clay's warm hug. While George was in dreamland, Clay couldn't help but make some plans in his head.
"The man didn't die.. He's in prison as I speak. What if," Clay paused, "what if we visit him. Get some information..?" Clay asked himself. "Then we would finally know the reason why he went after George.. I'll just need to ask him if he's comfortable with going to see them. He has major PTSD from the whole situation.." Clay whispered, trying not to wake the sleeping boy. "I'll ask him when he wakes up.."

"We'll finally get some answers.." Clay quietly proposed.

(1436- hello :0 sorry this was a short chapter :') i have been REAAALLLLYYY  busy with other stuff, so i had to rush through this one :( i hope i can get another one posted this week- i'll try at least uvu also- what do you guys think of Dream's new song?? :00 it's really good in my opinion!! anyways.. i'll catch you later! have a great day/night :D)