Fluff one shots (Leviathan x reader)

Would you rather

Get a kiss by Leviathan

Or

Cuddle with him while playing games

Annoy him while gaming

I was sitting next to Leviathan on his bed, he was playing with his game controller. Ever since he bought a new game on akuzon, man he really needs to stop doing that. He was very focused that maybe he had forgotten about me. I waved a few times in front of his eyes but no response. "Leviathan? Hello, does Earth still exist for you." I almost yelled in his ears, he didn't break eye contact but did start to speak. "Y/n, can't you see I'm busy?" Levi said, I sighed. And decided to teach me a little mean lesson. I got off the couch and now sat in front of his legs, I crawled under his arms and sat on his lap. "Leviathannn~" I laid my head on his shoulder as my arms went around his neck, his ears were already all red. When he paused his game. "Y/n.." He muttered, I laughed softly. And gave him a kiss on the nose. "You missed..." he said nervously. I looked at him in surprise until I got the hint, I smiled and kissed his lips. He put his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. We both pulled away from the kiss to breathe. Our heads together. "I love you" I love you too, even if you are sometimes annoying when your attention is short." He laughed.

Comforting you

"Y/n?" Someone said door in front of me, I didn't respond and stayed on my bed. "I'm coming in." The door opened and I saw Leviathan walk in, he started to sit next to me on my bed. "Do you want to talk about it..?" He asked with a little nervousness, I looked at him and shook no gently. "You know.. it's better if you talk about it with someone, otherwise it will get stuck in your head and the irritating feeling will never go away." He said, I looked at him. "I didn't know you were like that?" I said surprised, Leviathan turned red. "U-Uh, I can just see you're sad! I-It's not like I'll be doing this again!!" He said, I nodded softly and looked down. I heard him sigh. "Sorry.. I'm not very good at this, an Otaku like me? comfort someone? It's not really what I always do.. but I try my best." He said, I smiled at myself. I know he's trying his best, I felt his arm around me and he pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay.. you really don't want to talk about it?" he asked again.

"So there were some demons who had mean comments about me." I said, Leviathan growled softly. He got up and pulled me off my bed, holding my shoulder with both hands. "What did they say?" He asked, I said exactly what the demons said. "You're a human." or "You're dirty, and ugly you don't belong here." Leviathan's teeth came out, he sighed. And hugged me. "You may be a normie I used to hate, but I L-Love you now.. And you're not dirty, you smell nice.. And you're not ugly at all! you're the prettiest person I've ever met!" Leviathan said as he gave me face full of kisses, I laughed. "Thank you." "No thanks, everything for you." He gave me one last kiss on the lips.

Dumb memes

Y/n: Leviathan, i got A+ on my excams today!

Leviathan: Wtf! That's so cool, it must be hard since you are a human.

Y/n: you know what WTF means.. right?

Leviathan: Well that's Fantastic.

Y/n: 🤦‍♀️-🤦

—————————

Leviathan: Do you have a partner?

Y/n: yes

Leviathan: Oh... Where are they from?

Y/n: From a different nation

Leviathan: what nation?

Y/n: .... My imagination..

Leviathan: BUT I'M HERE!!

Y/n: ... i wish🥲

Leviathan: no breaking 4th wall

—————————

Mammon: Can you swim?

Y/n: no

Mammon: my dog is better than you, because it can swim...

Leviathan: does it matter?

Asmodeus: aww poor you!

Y/n: Can you swim?

Mammon: ..yes?

Y/n: Then what's the difference between you and dog?

*Mammon has just kicked Y/n out of the group*

Leviathan: Sucker.

—————————-

Y/n: ~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~😌

Leviathan: ~~~ ~ ~~~~~~ ~~ 🤣

Satan: what are you two doing?

Belphie: Are they talking to eachother with '~'?

Beel: seems so.

Y/n: ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ 😭😂

Leviathan: ~~~ ~~~~~~~ 🥲

Mammon: Oi!  What are you guys chatting about?!

Y/n: about how scumbag you are

Leviathan: ~~~

Y/n: that means i agree.

Mammon: *Lefts the chats*