Crazy night (Simeon x reader)

~3rd pov~

Simeon and you are in bed together, It's ten o'clock now. Simeon on his D.D.D. is still looking at how everything works. You on the other hand is now listening to music. Your earphones in your phone next to you and your eyes closed, Just in a comfortable silence.

"Y/n? Are you still awake?" Simeon asked the person next to him, but got no answer. Y/n had her eyes closed but kept listening to her music.

Simeon continues to watch her until he realizes he was staring. He lay back on his back and continued on his D.D.D, Y/n had had enough of her music and took off her earphones. She put her phone and the earphones on the bedside table next to her. She turned and looked at Simeon who was focused on his phone. Y/n smiled softly and rolled over to him.

Y/n rested her head on his chest and threw an arm around his stomach. she hugged him tight, simeon smiled and looked on until there was a crackle coming from the corridors. Y/n and Simeon both looked at the door, Y/n got goosebumps and hid more under the covers.

"No one can come into the Purgatory Hall just like that, right?" Y/n asked anxiously. Simeon shrugged and slowly began to sit up.

"It must be Luke or Solomon, Don't worry Y/n. Otherwise I'll be here I'll make sure nobody touches you, But if you're really worried we can have a quick look together. Do you think that's a good idea? or would you rather stay here." Simeon asked the girl that her blankets hadn't covered her head yet.

Y/n nodded and went in, Simeon and Y/n both got up and walked out of the room. They both walked through the halls, Searching for the sound. Y/n stayed close behind her boyfriend. The crackling got worse and worse, Y/n had just stopped screaming when Luke suddenly stood in front of them.

"Calm down, Calm down. It's just me, What are you guys up to?" Luke asked us."We heard a weird creaking coming from the halls, so we wanted to check. Because our little Y/n here is scared, And you Luke what are you doing up?" Simeon asked and Luke nodded.

"I had the exact same thing. At first I thought it was Solomon trying something new. Shall we all go and see? N-Not that I'm afraid to go alone or anything!" Luke said embarrassingly

Everyone nodded, Y/n Simeon and Luke walked the three of them through the halls. Looking for where the noise was coming from, Luke went around the corner as did the other two. They all started walking faster and faster, until...

"What are you doing here?" Luke and Y/n were the only ones who started screaming, Solomon continued to look at them and smile at himself. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He laughed softly, Simeon still focused on the crackling.

"Well! it went like this! I lay in bed with my earphones in. Finally I took them off and I lay next to Simeon, But then we both sat up straight after we heard a weird crack but it got worse and worse. So decided we watch, then I almost had a hard attack when Luke just stood in front of us Then the three of us decided to go and find where it came from But the sound gets less and less And then you came across But the crackle is still there!" Y/n panicked, And Solomon nodded softly and looked around.

"It can't just be a burglar, Demons can't just come here. But that also applies to the rest of the outside. Let's check the halls well before we go to sleep again. You never know." Solomon smiled.

"You make it even scarier, it just sounds like there's a burglar. And we should find them as soon as possible, but let's look ahead..." Luke continued until his stomach started to growl. "Can we go to my room real quick? I've got a few leftover cupcakes." Luke asked, And the rest shook their heads.

When they got to Luke's room, his door was already open. "Huh? I don't remember leaving it open.." Everyone went in, And saw all the papers the cupcakes were in on the floor

"Mmh, a trail of cupcakes. I'm not much of a detective like Satan, But I guess we should follow them. That's how we find the culprit, Let's keep looking." Simeon said, everyone left the room again.

"Aww, my cupcakes.. there were exactly four, I wanted to give everyone one." Luke said with disappointment, Y/n came walking next to him. "It's okay Luke. Tomorrow we can make more together if you want? I'll pay for the ingredients." Y/n said, Luke smiled again and said. "Yes!"

~Y/n's pov~

"This is where the culprit must be." Solomon said, we were right in front of the kitchen. "What should the culprit in the kitchen do?" I thought carefully about his words, until I had a small idea who it might be.

I still stayed close behind Simeon, And took his hand I felt him squeeze my hand gently. To let me know I'm not alone. Solomon opened the door softly and we all walked in, getting closer and closer to the creaking. We walked around the big table just to...

"BEEL?!" Luke screamed, Beel turned around from the fridge with a couple of Luke cupcakes in his mouth and quite a few others in his arms. "What is this?!" Luke asked.

"Sorry.. But in lamentation's house they don't have that good food anymore, And here they have perfect... The best... Greatest food ever! Your cupcakes are fantastic by the way Luke!" Beel gave Luke a smile and a thumbs up.

Luke's cheeks blushed (Not weird) "T-Thanks! I'm glad you like them, But this wasn't meant to be! We were worried who was just here! And the cupcakes were meant either for me, Or for my friends!"

"Yes, Sorry. Guide me out, And I wouldn't stand in your way anymore!" Beel smiled, Solomon and Luke brought Beel out. While Me and Simeon went back to his room. We both plopped on the comfy bed.

"awe.. Now my toes are cold." I shivered, Simeon smiled and came closer. He held me by my waist and put an arm around me, Our feet touched. My head is on his chest, His hand is gently playing with my hair. Comfortable silence, I closed my eyes. "What a weird night don't you think? I know you want to sleep but I want to say one more thing." Simeon began.

I lifted my head hard because I'm quite tired. I looked at him, And saw him blush. "I love you Y/n.. Good night." Simeon closed his eyes and quickly kissed the forehead. I eventually fell asleep too.

••i dunno, Weird pov.~

"Beel, Where were you?! Everyone was looking for you!" Levi said, to his brother who just walked in.

"Yeah! I needed my beauty sleep, and it's ruined now!" Asmo whined.

"I got some food, But yes I'm going to sleep. Bye everyone!" Beel smiled and walked upstairs

"Is anyone going to ask him why he didn't text us that he was going to Y/n! I wanted to come!" Mammon said.

"How do you know he's been there?" Satan asked his brother

"U-Uh.. I have my ways." Mammon said. "I uhm.. I'm going to bed too I'm tired, see you later younger brothers!" Mammon ran from the room back to his bedroom.

———————————————-

Is this short? I don't have a clue, I'm sorry if it's bad. I'm writing this at a quarter past ten, and I'm exhausted. So bye!

:))