My human (Lucifer x reader)

Warning: slightly smut.

"Yo, Y/n. Stop ignoring me! You can also just answer me!!" Mammon kept on complaining.

I turned around, And looked at him sternly. "Would you like to stop doing that? It's very annoying! And I already told you I'm not going to give you another grimm! I'd get 30,000 more grimms from you. You can forget about it, Mammon!"

He stamped his feet on the ground like a child, And crossed his arms before he got to his knees. "Y/n please!! I'm begging you, I'll do anything! I need it!!" He begged me.

I hit his head and walked down the stairs, Down. "You take care of it yourself Mammon, why don't you ask someone else for once instead of me and Leviathan. Or better yet.. Go find work yourself to earn money!!" I screamed from downstairs.

I heard the Avatar of Greed sighing and muttering. "I don't have time for that.. I'll ask Satan... But it's not my fault if he hits me! Because then I'll bring you in! Y/n this was your idea!" He screamed the last part.

I arrived downstairs and went to Lucifer's office. I knocked on his end, But no answer. I opened the door a little, and saw Lucifer sitting on his bed with his hands on his face. He looks frustrated

"Y/n, didn't I say you can't just come here without my permission?" Lucifer let his hands fall slowly from his face to his lap.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was just curious if you might have some chores for me. I'm bored, And something else. Are you okay? You look frustrated and worried." I looked at him.

He looks back and sighed, He got up and walked to his desk. "I've just got some papers to fill out, nothing special. A few chores if you want.. Uhm right, Would you... er...." Lucifer thought. He's very distracted.

I looked at him concerned, And took his hand. "You know what, I'll help you with your papers! Or the two of us will go get an ice cream in town. Please?" I smiled at him.

I saw him doubt, he looks at me again. And then he looked at our hands holding each other, He smiled softly before he began to sigh.

"Fine, But only because I think I need it too. A little break from my work isn't a big deal, But I think I'll have to discuss it with Diavolo soon." He said and took his D.D.D

I took his D.D.D from his hands and smiled. "Yes..no We're just going to get an ice cream, whether Diavolo likes it or not. You need it and you deserve it!"

"You've got some guts, human. I'm impressed, But don't let Lord Diavolo hear that. Let's go so I can get back to work as soon as possible." Lucifer said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay. Let's go!" I walked to the door and opened it.

"There you are! Where were you? I need the money Y/n please!! I'll do anything, Wait.. what are you doing in Lucifer's roo-" Mammon burst in

"It's none of your business Mammon. Now get out of here. Me and Y/n are going to town. Don't mess around or you'll hang upside down for a few thousand years. Well if you'll excuse us." Lucifer took my hand, and we walked downstairs. Mammon is very quiet at the moment.

-time skip-

We arrived at the ice cream shop. "Do you think they might have something for humans too?" I looked at the store.

Lucifer laughed softly. "Diavolo must have thought about that, so probably yes. Otherwise we'll go to the Human world, but I do think they have a thing for humans." He smiled.

When we walk to the ice cream shop together, we both order our favorite ice cream. I gave the man my money, And thanked him. When we had finished our ice cream, Lucifer started talking.

"Thanks, Y/n. Let's go to the park, For a walk." He smiled. He's completely forgotten about his papers, I'll help him with it tonight. I enjoy this so much, I missed his smile. Every time he's busy with his papers, he doesn't want to be disturbed. And when he is disturbed he gets angry.

After we arrived at the park, we started chatting about whatever the devil knows. But okay it started to get dark slowly, Me and Lucifer decided to go back home.

"Oh Y/n, I forgot my papers. And I had to turn in half tomorrow, now what? What should I do." Lucifer looked at me seriously, with a little hope.

I sighed. "Why don't you just ask Lord Diavolo if you can hand it in next week? I'm sure he won't mind." I said to him.

Lucifer thought, And I took his hand and took him to his room. "Stop thinking, That makes you even more worried. You're going to rest, What you want to do in bed is up to you. But you're not going to work until tomorrow or the day after." I said strict.

Lucifer smirked softly, Before he pinned me down on his bed. I felt my cheeks warm up, Lucifer noticed and his grin got bigger. He putted his face down in the crook of my neck, You just felt his breath against your neck. I lifted my head and he started leaving little kisses.

"If I'm free now, I'll make the best of it. And you can't say this isn't allowed. I mean it's not paper what I do. Unless you want me to stop, because then I'll stop." Lucifer asked, He wanted to be sure.

I nodded, as if in consent. He slowly started to suck on my neck, His hands held my wrists above my head. After he left hickeys, he tucked my wrists in one hand. And lifted my shirt a little, He started kissing my belly. And his mouth got higher and higher until he came to my bra, He looked at me for permission what I gave him. He released my wrist and unclipped my Bra, He threw the Bra on the floor and immediately started attacking my breasts. He started sucking one and playing with the other with his free hand which made me moan. His tongue around my nipple, His face came closer to me again. And kissed my lips. He licked my lower lip to enter, I opened my mouth. His tongue went in every place he could, Our tongues began to dance with each other. After he was done he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before he lay down next to me on the bed.

"This was great, Thank you Y/n. Not just for this but for everything. If you weren't here I'd be working at my desk right now. Or yelling at my younger brothers, Thanks again." Lucifer pulled me closer to him.

"You're welcome luci, But would you mind doing one thing for me tomorrow?" I asked while I snuggled more in his chest.

He hummed in response, And said yes. "Maybe tomorrow you could go make fake grimm with me, Which is super realistic. Then we can give that to Mammon, Then he will stop whining." I laughed.

"Sure, I'd like to see Mammon get kicked out of the store." Lucifer smiled back.

What they didn't know is that Mammon and the rest of the brothers heard everything. Not just the conversation...

————————————

OMG this is my first little smut piece, I'm really bad at this so please don't attack me Lol But I'm proud I mean this is my first time, I think it turned out well.

I also want to do Obey me x Male character soon. But then I need a request.

Anyway bye:D