Stupid Dare (Asmo x reader)

You and Asmo were good friends in the beginning, When you arrived at the house of lamentation. Didn't like your asmodeus, He was so flirty type. A player one who liked to pick up girls and then leave at the end. But that quickly ended when he met you, He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life. He was admired by your clothes style, and the way you looked. With or without makeup you were a star to him. After a few days he asked you out, where you answered 'yes' You knew he was playing with you after all. So you tried not to get feelings for him, but you failed. He first asked you out on dates, then as his model. And now as his girlfriend, To which you said yes again. You were super close together, while trying not to build feelings for him. You failed, you started to enjoy his conversations. Of his cheesy talk. All this didn't go to plan, and neither did he. Because for him this was all meant to be a Dare.

••••••••••••••••

"Hey Darling~ Have you seen my skin care set?" Asmo asked his beloved girlfriend.

Y/n sat in her chair at her desk. She turned and looked at her boyfriend. She shook her head 'no' And turned around again, She was busy with a drawing.

"Darling, could you help me find it? I bought some new products, and I'd like to test them." He smiled.

"You want to use me as a test subject?" I asked in amazement and turned back up, But this time I got up and walked over to him.

"No, no! Of course not! These products have already been tested by professionals. I thought maybe you and I can just, I don't know.. Do Make up for each other? Only if you want to!" Asmo gave me an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry Asmo, But since Lucifer sent me to RAD. I have a lot of homework to do, To play along with the 'demons'. Sorry" I said and looked down.

"Ah don't apologize, It's not your fault. It doesn't matter, I'm going to uh.. Use an doll or myself haha. I'll talk to you later Y/n." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the room.

Oh no, what if his feelings for me diminish. What if he doesn't like me anymore.. Soon he'll break up with me, Or worse, he'll start cheating! I was worried, I ran out of my room. Looking for Asmo, My homework can wait. I saw Asmo talking to Satan, Levi and Mammon. I was about to go to him until I heard my name, I stopped and hid behind the wall to eavesdrop.

"You really need to tell Y/n, She really loves you. What if she finds out later, Example after you two get married! That this was all a Dare!" Mammon said worried.

"Yes, it will break her heart." Satan added.

Wait.. So that Asmo and I were a thing was a Dare?! I should have known, I tried so hard not to have feelings for him. And I failed again, I really expected Asmo to have changed. That he had changed for me.. Not so, I should have known. He is the Avatar of lust after all, But still. I stepped past the wall and started to get tears in my eyes, Satan's eyes widened, making Mammon and Asmo turn around. And I could just see the pain and guilt in Amso's eyes.

"Y/n.." Asmo started, but i cutted him off.

Haha, how funny. I was just about to say I'm sorry and that I really wanted to do that skincare with you. But what I heard I really didn't expect, or at least.. Ugh, why do I even care?! I expected it! Because this is just something YOU do! What only ASMO does!! You could've just said it instead, Of me finding it out by myself. Farewell, Asmodeus." Tears streamed down my cheeks, and I ran out of the room.

"No! Y/n let me explain! Please.." Asmo yelled running after me.

"He's so fucked up." Mammon said to hid brother next to him, "Shut your mouth it's not the time now." Satan said.

••••••••••••••••••

"Y/n are you in there?" Asmo asked knocking on the bathroom door, where i was..

"Leave.me.alone!" I yelled from the other side.

"Y/n let me explain, please. I know it sounded stupid, And anything but I swear it's not like that. Can you at least open the door? Then I'll explain everything to you." Asmo asked, You could hear the pain in his voice.

I sighed and opened the door, Tears rolling silently down my cheeks. Asmo noticed and wiped the tears away. He hugged me, but I pushed him away. He sighed and looked at me.

"Okay y/n.. Before all this, I played Satan Levi, and  Mammon. And they came up with such an idea, That I wouldn't dare ask you. And I wanted to prove them wrong. So then I asked you out Alone My intention was NOT to fall in love But yeah it didn't go so well I loved listening to your smile Your smile that's what I lived for I fell for you y/n. While this was all supposed to be a Dare and I just couldn't help but fall in love with you After we became boyfriend and girlfriend I forgot about Dare Well until Mammon pulled it out again I hope you believe me and forgive me." Asmo slowly started to tear into his eyes.

It was quiet for a long time, But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was a comfortable silence. I hugged him suddenly which made him flinched softly, But he hugged me right back. He just barely broke my bones, laid his head in the crook of my neck . While I run my hand through his hair.

"It's okay, I believe you i promise.." i told him.

"Thank you.." He smiled softly, he pulled away from the hug. And start kissing me softly, pulling me closer by the hips. "I love you.." he mumbles.

"I love you too."

End :)