'Maybe I can get some information about who her parents are so I can contact them.' Den thought.

"Where does your daddy work sweetie?" She asked the child. The child just looks at her, again, with confusion like how when she asked the child's name a while ago.

"A-ah, because your daddy and I have not talked for a while baby," Den said, making up a story so the child would not cry again.

"Oh! Daddy and Uncles work at this veryyyy big building!" Emma said as she throws her arms up expressing how big the building is.

'So, she really is a rich man's daughter?'

"Do you know where it is?" Guini asked as she enters the bedroom.

"Hmmm... I don't know..." The child said uncertainly as she point her index finger to the side of her head like she is thinking.  " There are so many buildings that I forgot!" She added.

'Definitely a rich man's daughter.' The two women concluded.

"Do you always play with your dad?" Den asked the little girl.

"Sometimes! But mostly with uncles! Especially Uncle Druggi-- *opp*" Emma then slap her mouth all of the sudden like she said something that she should not have.

"Please don't tell Uncle Haru that I called him like that! Uncle Ranny always calls him that but Uncle Koko said that it's a bad word!" She said looking at the two stunned women.

'Druggie? Like Drugs?' Guini thought.

'Does this child have a good environment at home? Gosh.' Den thought.

"Guini, do you think she's not just some rich man's daughter? Heck, this child may be a daughter of a yakuza or some underground drug lord." Den mumbled to her friend, not letting the child hear what they are talking about.

"I think it would be alright. We will send her back no matter what tomorrow." Guini firmly said, reassuring her friend. Den then looks at the child in front of her and smiles.

"Alright, sweetie. We promise." Den said as they pinky promise that she will not tell Uncle Druggi-- Uncle Haru that Emma just called her that.

"So what do you and your uncles play at home?" Guini asked, changing the topic.

"We play hide and seek! We color some books and read some fairytales and watch some cartoons!" She joyfully answered which made the two women smile.

'Thankfully it's pretty normal.' They thought.