Intro

they fought, isn't that normal for couples? though it is not normal for them. they fought everyday. why? weren't they happy before? shouts could be heard in a cold lonely night, where the two person first met and fell in love, their favourite place out of all time, the place that make them happen, and also the place where their ending would be. nobody heard them.

"stop, lets just stop" he mustered out loud. soon the voices dies down. "this is not working for us" he continued.

"wait!" the latter said, stopping the other from saying anything that both of them didn't want to hear. "we could fix this, we could fix us" out of a sudden, 'looks like nature calls' thinks both of them as they both fell raindrops from up of the sky. "no, Sungchan. we can't" shotaro said, feeling that his chest getting heavier with every word he says.

"who says we can't? of course we can. you said we are sungchan and shotaro after all" sungchan shouts. he doesn't want this to happen, all over again as if he's in a constant loop. "no, sungchan listen, we can't! this is not good for the both of us" the japanese said.

"let's break up" he continues with tears stinging in his eyes. "we fell apart. we were not meant for each other" he stopped before looking through the latter's eyes. "im sorry" he smiled sadly soon walking slowly leaving the latter with a bitter smile, alone.

"what about the promises we made? osaki shotaro!" the latter shout. "jung sungchan" the elder said sternly while turning his back, making eye contact with the younger. "you have to know that not all promises were meant to be kept" he took a deep breath before continuing the other three words. "just like ours" with that he leaves the younger boy alone in despair.

why? was all sungchan think right now. he was wet because of the rain probably the other person too. tears mixed with the rain keeps on streaming down his face, honestly he didn't what was streaming faster. his tears or the rain? he shouts, letting the weight off both his shoulder and heart go. his biggest fear, constant worry and anxiety had happen. his worst nightmare had become his own reality. and even worst he lost the person who's the only one that understands him.

why? why in every love story when it rains beautiful things happen? why in every love story when it rains magical things happen? they will have a good ending under the rain? but why their story wasn't the same? why their story end in a tragic ending unlike the other story that they would kiss and dance under the rain? right, a good ending would never happen, it's only for an uncontinued story, and once the story finished, it'll be a tragic ending, just like them.

hate that a sungtaro songfic and diary au by @dittonwjn

o.sh x j.sc

inspired by the song hate that by key of shinee ft. taeyeon of girls generation (known as snsd)

© all goes to @dittonwjn (me). plagiarism is a crime.

short chapters ahead.

++ reminder,, this is in sungchan's pov

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 :-

𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 - 𝘒𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘕𝘚𝘋

0:24 ──•───────── 3:03

↻ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ sᴋɪᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ