Till Death part 6

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" I hum enjoying it as he pulled my head to his shoulder continuing to just thread his fingers through the hair at the base of my neck

"Im sorry I've been like this lately" he muttered lightly

"You can't help it. Its fine"

"I feel like its not" he scowled

"Its fine"

I feel warm, cared for. I let my arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Careful" his forehead pressed against mine while he held an intense look.

"Of?"

"My wings. They are sensitive right now"

"Another weakness" I smirk

His eyes fell. His wings drooped. It was a joke in poor taste. I shouldn't have done that. He's sensitive right now. His emotions are are full display to me with his wings out.

I was gentle and tentative meeting his lips. The action gained a almost violent flinch from him, "You-"

"Shhh, I know, you're fine right now. If you want to stop you just gotta tell me"

He melted into the kiss the second time. Nothing forced, no need behind it, just soft kisses that melted into lazy ones. His lips soft against my own.

Its after a particularly soft kiss I caressed his jaw and a sound left him. A birdlike trill?

He stopped eyes widened looking shocked, "I um..."

"Its fine" I hum against his lips. The sound was...oddly cute.

"I've never... done that before" he sighed

"It...was cute" I smile meeting his lips again.

I could hear the little flutter of his wings. Then it happened again. A trilling chirp. This was louder but it came more from his chest. A deeper pitch that was like butter. That was...it reminded me of a pleasured groan mixed with a plead.

I pulled back to look at keigo noticing the flush he had. His wings quivered before his head fell to my shoulder and his form tensed.

"You ok husband?"

"Mhm...ill be fine" he whimpered

"Whats wrong?"

"Im just...embarrassed"

"Its ok" i pat his head, "You want to stop?"

"Just give me a minute..." he hummed

I was ready to just leave him be when his hands met mine moving them to be more comfortable before his hands landed on my waist. I wanted to question it when he started humming slowly dancing with me.

I can't stop the giggle from bubbling up my throat, "slow dancing?"

"Humor me ok" he chuckled lightly

"I don't think I've ever danced before" I fumble lightly after smacking his foot with mine

"I learned. Though its not a skill I've ever used" he pulled one of my hands from around his neck holding it while the hand on my hip shifted to my waist, "This sould be better"

His hand firmly guided me. I moved with him so easily like this. I laugh lightly when he twirled me it was a very...wholesome feeling.

The oven beeped seeming to ruin our moment when it forced us to pull away. I sank onto the couch feeling...disappointed? Disappointed?? I scoff to myself but left myself relax.

My plate was handed to me and keigo landed next to me, "Eat up"

"I should say the same" I eye his empty hands