🐰🥝 - Her Baby

(🐰🥝 ▪︎ NaTzu)

3rd Person's POV
You know being the maknae in the group doesn't mean that you are a baby.

Tzuyu is already 22 going 23 years old this year and she hates the fact that her unnies and even Chaeyoung, who is the same age as her still treats her like a baby.

They would coo at her and talk in a baby voice to her and they would always ask her if she needed help with simple things. For goodness sake! She's (going to be) 23 and she's the tallest in the group!

That one time when Tzuyu really wanted to cook her own food by herself in the kitchen, the unnies didn't allow her saying that if she wanted to, she needed to have parental/unnie supervision. God! Her parents are in Taiwan and she is not some 6 years old little child trying to learn how to use scissors properly!

Tzuyu could only sigh every time the unnies started to baby her and became so overprotective over her. She's happy and grateful that her unnies care so much about her, but it just annoys her how they treat her like a literal 6 years old child. Let me remind you again for the 3rd time that she is going to be 23 years old this year!

Today was no different, Tzuyu always wakes up the earliest among her members and of course was always ready the first.

Today, they will have a schedule together at 8 am later on.

It was only 5 am in the morning currently and Tzuyu was already ready for the day. She is now eating cereal for breakfast as she just stares blankly at the wall in front of her.

'The cereal tastes bland...'

'Why do some people put milk first before the cereal?'

'I wish there is bread...'

'Why are my thoughts so random?'

Those were Tzuyu's thoughts as she eats her cereal and stares at the wall blankly. It was a normal thing to do for her since she is alone currently in the dining table, eating breakfast by herself.

Most of the time Tzuyu would just eat cereal or bread if there is bread for breakfast since the unnies won't let her cook or even do anything in the kitchen other than washing her own dishes.

Tzuyu honestly thinks that it is very stupid how the unnies treat her like a baby just because she is the maknae.

"Just cause I'm the maknae it doesn't mean I'm a baby." That's what Tzuyu always says to her unnies if she got really annoyed at them for babying her.

The unnies would usually answer her like "Awww... Our Tzu Tzu doesn't want to be babied even if she is a baby..." and then they would laugh and say that Tzuyu is very cute.

But as much as she is annoyed and hates when her unnies start to baby her, there is one particular unnie that she has no problem with if she babies her. It's not that she has favoritism or whatsoever! But she always find herself smiling and actually enjoying being babied by the particular unnie.

She doesn't know why, but she just guessed that it's because the particular unnie is the eldest unnie.

Of course she is talking about none other than the Im Nayeon, the eldest person in their group.

She finds it unbelievable that she likes and enjoys her Nayeon unnie's babying to her.

It was very obvious that this is favoritism- but you know what? Forget I said that.