She trailed off, realizing something as she looked at the two as soon as she took the glider out from her inventory. "But I only have one glider with me... My old one actually..."

"....(Y/n), how about you take it?" As sweet as a gentleman that the Traveler is, insisted on giving the current wind glider to his hydro companion with a soft smile on his face as if he was fine with it.

"Glide?...You mean like flying..?" (Y/n) asked as she recalled her earlier days. In her adepti beast form, running through the sky with Moon Carver as he taught her the ways of a proper adeptus should act.

It brought back bittersweet memories, with her adepti family that she no longer with. 'They maybe perhaps still harbor bitter grudges after I broke off my contract...' She thought. "Perhaps, you should just give the glider to the Traveler. I'm sure he will use it much better than I would."

"Are you sure...?" The blonde asked her again. The former adeptus only nodded.

"Well, if she insisted then here you go, traveler." Amber placed the folded glider on the startled male's hand who looks somehow bewildered. "Come on, try it!"

"You're really excited about these wind gliders, huh.." Paimon looked at Amber who folded her arms to her chest.

"Well that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt!" She proudly told, before gesturing towards the wind glider on the blonde's arms. "Alrighty then, enough talk! Let's give it a whirl! It's easy to use, but you still need to pay attention to my instructions."

"Paimon and I will wait by that store over there..." (Y/n) told them pointing towards the said store by the name, Good Hunter's as she held the floating kid to her arms, Paimon was quite eager and snuggled closer to her chest, feeling the warm and gentleness that (Y/n) aura produced.

Much to Amber's suprise, a puddle of water like portal appeared below the (H/c) haired female, allowing her and Paimon to fall right into it and disappeared.

The portal re appeared right from above startling a local as (Y/n) fell through. Landing on her feet infront of the fountain, Paimon still comfortably in her arms. The two decided to watch from below as Amber gave the Traveler instructions, before getting her own wind glider out. She then jumped off from the stone railings and opened the set of wings, gliding down as she demonstrated the use of the glider.

The male carefully watched, trying to memorize what the brunnette had told him before doing the same. As soon as he jumped, the glider opened, revealing a brown and black set of wings. The feeling of the wind on his face somehow gave him nostalgia. He remembered his own set of golden wings right before the unknown god took his powers and his twin sister away.

Passing through the buildings, he found himself slowly close to landing. Amber and (Y/n) then approached him as soon as his feet touched the ground. Paimon floating right behind them.

"That was great! You're a natural for your first time!" Amber complimented him, patting him on th back as if congratulating him. Paimon was about to say something along with (Y/n) until they suddenly felt a sudden shift in the air.

The sky slowly darkened as the wind around them slowly began turning harsh. Amber glance at her surroundings and muttered.

"The sky..."

A huge shadow flew pass them, looking upward, they were met with the very dragon that the trio encountered in the forest.

The people around them all started running away in fear, The dragon known as Stormterror flew around the city at a rapid pace, delivering harsh and deadly wind that destroyed a few property. He then flew right up and glared at the city he once protected before letting out a fierce roar.