Before we start...

Heyo! Welcome to my second Genshin Impact Fanfiction! Again, I'm your Author Mana!

I've been looking for Aether fanfics for awhile now and most I've seen so far are Various x Reader.

That's why, I took matter into my own hands and decided to write one myself.

This is gonna be a slow burn kind of romance. Since we all know Aether is focusing on reuniting with his sister, romance is definitely not on his mind. We have seven nations to enter meaning alot of time for him to fall for you dear reader.

Yes. I intended to follow the whole Genshin Impact Archon stories, by mean only the main story lines. So this series might take a few years to finish, so I hope you guys stay with me until the end.

Unlike in my first fanfic, you readers will be an adeptus in this book. You've been around during the time of the archon war, younger than both Ganyu and Xiao yet. And again, you still weild a polearm but your vision changed anyways.

Your personality is much more mature than in the other book. Being alive for centuries allowed you to mature well, tho there's still the inner child in you.

You decide on what your appearance look like. But here, you're a chinese nine tails fox called Huli Jing. Your tails and ears color are already determined including the colors of your adepti powers. In a way, Yae Miko is your distant relative by kind.

Basically your like a pyschic. I sorta based the color of your pyschic powers on Pokemon. I hope you don't mind. XD

Anyways, let's go on with the story!