The Lore of the Oracle

There's a tale passed down through out Teyvat. Travelled from the winds of Mondstadt, to the snowy peaks of Dragonspine and through the thundering waves of Inazuma.

A tale that was originated from the folklore of Liyue. The lore of The Oracle of Adepti.

The Oracle known as Mèngxiáng was said to have the power to see into the future and the past. The oracle that have prevented dozen of calamities from spreading.

Born from dust, Mèngxiáng was said to have been created by the god of dust herself. Under her care, the adeptus grew to be fair and wise. The Huli jing that was said to be cherished even by the Geo Archon himself.

Merely a child during the Archon war. Mèngxiáng have foretold upcoming events that lead Morax to victory. Thus granting her the title of the youngest Adepti to ever been known. The merciful Oracle Mèngxiáng, was a blessing to anyone who gaze upon her presence. The enboidment of peace, herself.

Unfortunately, the Era of prophecies had come an end after the Oracle fell from her grace.

Broken the contract bestowed upon her by Rex Lapis, Mèngxiáng was punished. Forced to sumerge into the deep waters, and never to be seen again.

People of old, had wrote of how that dreadful day had happened. The darkened sky covered the earth, ground shook and feeling the wraith of their beloved archon.

From five hundred years to today, no one knew on why the Oracle broke her contract or why her punishment had caused her to ceased. The question was left unanswered, and the tale of the Oracle became a myth.

But many believe that the Oracle would rise again from where her suppose location be. Some even say that she was just waiting for an opportunity to appear once again. To lead Teyvat away from the dangers that lurks within.

For as her last prophecy had said, before she had meet her end...

"Teyvat will soon meet it's doom..."