Chapter 15- Apologies

Magsimula sa umpisa

Approaching home kiriko spotted Hawks sitting on the roof of their building. Kiriko flew to the roof approaching him slowly. "Hey..." She said taking a seat next to him. "I wanted to apologize for how I've been acting recently" "it's not your fault I've been the one pushing it...I took her on a date and asked her to stay with me the same day without properly introducing myself to you guys-" hawks rambled "Don't listen to anything I've said recently they were reckless things I didn't actually mean... It's just I had this dream about my father a couple of days ago and...in it everytime I mention my father everyone seems to have forgotten he even existed in the world and here you are in every family photo, every memory every page in the news paper... I just couldn't bare the thought of me replacing my father but Rumi helped me realize that you aren't replacing him your just patching up the whole in my heart that my father left...And I think the dream wasn't about him being forgotten but that you had always been there to fill that void and I was just missing the clear image and that even if your here he's still in my heart and memory" hawks looked at her with wholesome eyes. "I don't mind having you as a father hawks... I'd be more than glad to accept you into our family" kiriko said "hawks pulled her into a dtookeneep hug. "As much as I love this I'm still not calling you dad little birdie" kiriko said poking his forehead. "Not even Pa?" Hawks asked letting go and kiriko stood up. "No" "Papa" "Nope" "Old man?" "It's " kiriko said landing swiftly on the floor. "Aww come on by who?" Hawks asked "None of your business little birdie" kirko said making her way into bakugo's building. "Little birdie...I can live with that" hawks said to himself making his way inside.

Approaching Bakugo's home she knocked being greeted by Masaru. "Oh kiriko your here for Bakugo I assume?" He said "Uh yes sir" Kiriko responded as Masaru motioned for her to enter. "You can find him in his room" Masaru said. "Hello Mitsuki" Kiriko waved at Mitsuki who cooked dinner. "Hello Kiriko funny seeing you here" Mitsuki said with a wide smile. Kiriko made her way to Bakugo's room slowly entering. She knocked on the open door as bakugo once again played the game. "What is it?!" Bakugo asked turning around. "I-..I wanted to-"
"WHY ARE YOU HERE DAMN IT DIDNT I SAY NOT TO COME BACK HERE?!" Bakugo shouted "I-" Kiriko said starting to spit it out but was cut off as an angry Bakugo approached her backing her up into the door shutting it with one hand that he held to the right of her pressed against the door and the other with an explosion sitting in his palm lighting the sides of their faces. "I brought you this" kiriko said wiping the tears in her eyes with her sleeve. He stopped the explosion and looked down opening the bag. "I bought you another one to replace the other one...I painted explosives to match your quirk and made the base black to match your room...although I didn't break your last one I shouldn't have been  touching things to make you get that way" Kiriko said turning to leave with the bag in her hand.

"Hey kiriko you should stay for dinner im sure your starving" Mitsuki said placing her hand on her shoulder. "Oh I don't think so..." kiriko said "Come onnnnn I could give your mother a call and have Bakugo walk you over since it's late" Mitsuki said

Kiriko looked back to see bakugo leaning against the open frame. "Yeah sure whatever" Bakugo said rolling his eyes and walking over to the table. "Uh yeah sure" Kiriko said sitting at the table.

"So kiriko how was your internship?" Mitsuki asked "hm? Oh well it was actually really helpful I've basically mastered both of my quirks, I simply have to learn how to use them both at once" kiriko answered "That's great you learned more than my son has. "I TOLD YOU IT WAS THAT DAMN PANTS MAN" Bakugo shouted with a mean look squeezing his chopsticks. "I actually think Katsuki is right about this one..although Best Jeanist is a great hero him and Bakugo definitely don't compliment eachother...Bakugo is more specialized in combat while best jeanist helps out in other categories. So although he didn't help with his combat he surely had to get through with teaching social skills and style" kiriko reassured "his style and social skills definitely need approving" Mitsuki said making Bakugo heated but before he could make a rude compliment kiriko helped once again. "I happen to like his style he just has a different way of expressing himself wether that's through anger or his clothing" kiriko said lifting the bowl to her mouth finishing her rice and wiping her mouth with her sleeve not realizing how dumbfounded everyone was. Both Mitsuki and Masaru pushed their faces together holding hands like little kids with closed eye smiles. "PLEASE MARRY OUR SON RIGHT NOW" Mitsuki said with hearts for eyes "I WOULDNT MIND HAVING YOU AS A DAUGHTER IN LAW" Masaru said with stars for eyes. "Alright your done here let's go before we're forced to elope right here" Bakugo said pulling kiriko away from the table. "They sure are something else huh?" Kiriko said walking beside Bakugo. "Yeah they can be a pain" Bakugo said with a not so bothered look. "They don't seem bad at all kiriko said "yeah whatever we're..." "oh..thanks I guess see you at school" kiriko said turning to her home. "Wait...I wanted to apologize...I was the one that broke the frame you shouldn't have felt guilty for it but yet I pushed you into feeling as if you did something wrong" Katsuki said unexpectedly. "...it's alright..." Kiriko said staring at him who avoided eye contact. "Get some sleep" Bakugo said walking off making kiriko cheeks heat up. She clutched her face in her hands. 'No definitely not for Bakugo' kiriko thought to herself turning her head.