twenty four.

Depuis le début

" jaeden? holy shit. " i said, completely shocked. i've never met him in person before but i loved him in it. " holy shit and wyatt? "

" i thought you could use another surprise or two tonight. " finn said, standing behind me.

i jumped in shocked. " okay finn never do that again. where did you even come from?! "

finn laughed, almost spitting out his drink. " i came from the kitchen. jaeden and wyatt must've ran into these goofballs. "

gaten flicked finn off and joe laughed, patting finn's shoulder and walking into the kitchen.

jaden and wyatt stepped in and i closed the door behind them. the two began hugging finn and chatting. as i walked back up to them finn shot me a smile.

" so, this is the famous taylor you've been telling us about? " jaeden chuckled.

i noticed finn's face become red and i bursted out in laughter. " yes. i would hope that's me. "

finn nudged my shoulder as the three of them laughed. " it really is nice to meet you guys. i always bother finn about richie but now i have two other people to annoy with their characters. "

" oh my— tay don't. please. " finn begged, running his hand over his face.

" it's alright honestly, jack does that enough. " wyatt replied. i hugged the guys one by one, then we went back to the kitchen. as we were approaching everyone, i felt finn's hand on my wrist. i looked back at him confused. he nodded his head towards the living room so we walked over there.

" what's up? " i questioned.

" i'm not going to lie, i forgot to give this to you at the dinner. " finn reached into his pocket and pulled out a small white and gold box. he placed it in my hands and i lifted up the lid, revealing a necklace. my mouth opened slightly.

" finn— "

" i know you said not to get you anything but you know i had to. you mean the world to me my love. you have no idea how much you've changed me for the better. i promise and hope to call you my wife one day. " finn stated. his eyes were watering and so were mines. we both pulled each other into a hug, time felt like it had completely stopped. like nothing else in the world mattered but us.

" i love you so much. " i said to him, my head still on his chest.

finn pulled away and cupped the sides of my face with his hands. " i love you more beloved. "

before i could respond, finn gently took the necklace from my hands and walked behind me. i pulled my hair to the side as finn put the necklace around my neck. once he was done, i let my hair fall and i immediately touched the piece of jewelry.

" you look beautiful. " finn spoke.

" will i look beautiful when i'm drunk? " i giggled.

finn chuckled. " yes. absolutely. "

an hour passed and we were all in the living room talking to each other and dancing. i wasn't drunk, more tipsy. i remembered the song i wanted to sing for finn so i made sure not to get super drunk.