Kelly: What do you mean that Grant was in the car?

Stella: He talks like him Kelly.

Kelly: Are you mad at me?

Stella: No. She heading to go and find Kylie.

Ella: Mommy! She ran to her as Stella pick her up.

Stella: Ooo baby I miss you so much. She kiss her head heading to Kelly's office.

Kelly: Hey I gotta call from Sarah's school.

Stella: Oh no what now?

Kelly: Two kids tested positive for covid.. The whole class needs to get tested.

Stella: Oh no..

Kelly: Come let's go. Then the alarms went of "Stella Kidd someone's on the apparatus floor waiting to see you."

Stella: What if it's him?

Kelly: Carry Ella.

Stella: Are you crazy!? What if he kills me or gets mad?

Kelly: I'm coming with you.

Stella: Okay if it's not him leave.

Kelly: Okay okay. They headed on the apparatus floor we're Grant stood there.

Stella: Uhm hi?

Grant: Hi! You don't remember me don't you?

Stella: Uhm no?

Grant: It's me.. Grant.. Stella's eyes widen as she took few steps back. Grace and Luke look at each other..

Grace: Look you! You need to leave right now!

Grant: No no I'm not going to hurt anyone actually I changed..

Stella: I see..

Grant: Well I just wanted to say thanks again.

Stella: Yeah okay.. He left as Stella turned around. What the hell just happened?

Grace: He must had change bcs I would of just cuss him out. She smiled as Stella giggled. She grab Grace hand heading inside the restroom.

Stella: Okay haven't you notice something of about me?

Grace: No why?

Stella: Well I'm carrying another baby Severide.. Grace's mouth drop.

Grace: Omg! Baby number 6!?

Stella: Haha maybe.. I need to get an appointment with Natalie but I'm not going to tell Kelly..

Kelly: Tell me what? Stella and Grace look at each other.

Stella: Nothing..

Kelly: No I heard you something about Natalie but I'm not going to tell Kelly.

Grace: Ohh she means uhh Natalie is umm.

Stella: Natalie is pregnant! And she wants to know if-

Grace: No Halsted wants to know if you can come over by his house bcs the-

Stella: Fridge isn't working properly..

Kelly: Stop lying I know you both lying to me.

Stella: No no babe we will never do that!

Kelly: Okay I heard you so stop lying.

Grace: Heard you?

Kelly: That your carrying another baby Severide. Stella and Grace look at each other as Stella started to tear up. She grab Grace hand heading to the her office shutting the door.

Stella: How could he heard that!? Omggggggggg Graceeeee! She screamed out as Grace laugh.

Kelly: I have my own ways haha.

Stella: Kelly! But you don't even know if it's true or not.

Kelly: I heard you said your carrying another baby Severide I'm not death.

Grace: But don't you wanna listen to her? She said the test can be false. Grace give him a death stare as he laugh.

Kelly: We'll see.

Stella: Ugh Kelly your a stalker.

Kelly: I'm not!

Grace: Yes you are you stalk us in here.

Kelly: Whatever.

Grace: Come let's go and take another one.

Stella: Okay..

Kelly: Ah baby can I talk to you?

Stella: Why?

Kelly: Please? Then Grant walk in..

Grace: What now pal?

Grant: My daughter.. She needs help.. Please help me! He cried as Stella and Grace headed to the app floor seeing the little girl turning blue.

Stella: What happened?

Grant: I told her not to eat the chicken bones but she didn't listen o tired calling 911 but nothing happens!

Kelly: Okay step back.

Grant: Please help her! She's all I have! He sniff. Grace grab the jump bag out of the truck before unzipping it and give the tweezer.

Stella: Me?

Grace: Yes do it. Stella laid flat on the floor before looking in the little girls mouth.

Stella: Damit rub her stomach for me please? Grace rub her chest as Stella pulled the bone out of her mouth. The little girl started coughing.

Grant: Omg Lucy! You scared me so much! Stella and Kelly look at each other as he smirk.

Grace: I'll go get an ambo.

Lady: Help me someone help me!

Stella: God what's up with these people today?

Herrmann: 911 center is down.

Grace: Damn..

Lady: He's broken his leg. That car ran over his foot. The man sat on the floor as Grace give him 3 milligrams of fental.

Grace: There you should be feeling less pain. Grace cut his pants of.

Grace and Stella: Holy shit! Grace and Stella look at each other.

Grace: Do it.

Stella: Grace no.

Grace: Please?

Stella: Fine.. She got down on her knees as she twisted the mans foot back. He screamed in pain as Stella close her eyes breathing heavily.

Man: Ah..

Stella: Oh my God.. Grace slid the foot brace on his foot taping it on.

Herrmann: Squad 3! Need of assistance 4828 West Walcott street.

Kelly: Copy squad loud up! They left heading to the call.

Grant: Hey Stella?

Stella: Yeah?

Grant: That's again.

Stella: Don't mention it.
___________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes.