last💕

Umm, a little emotional because it's ending but grateful to all of you for your overwhelming response and love ❤️

From tomorrow, the other stories will be updated inshallah! Thank you for the patience fam 💕

______________________________________

Sana was sitting in sid urf their room!  Pari was crying because she has never slept without her appi..

But rita ji handled her with love!

Rita ji: baccha hum aap ko kahani sunaye?

Pari noded and rita ji started caressing her hair while narrating a story!

Pari slept peacefully!

Sid noticed the scene and smiled...

He loved pari so much, she is just too adorable and intelligent kid!

.
.

His mom saw him...

Rita ji: beta yaha kya kar raha hai? Humari bahu intejaar kar rahi hogi na!

Sid : ji ammi...hum naaz ko ek taufa dena chahte the, baas aap ka permission chahiye tha!

.
.

Sid showed the gift to rita ji while Rita ji felt proud of her son!.

She blessed him and sid left from there!

He was excited, nervous and happy to meet his wife.

.
.
.

He opened the door of his room, entered inside and again locked the room!

Sana's face was covered with veil...

He removed the dupatta from her face and said..

Sid: mashallah, khubsoorat ❤️

Sana blushed!!

.
.

Sid :

Begum ❤️

Aaj aap akhir kar humari begum baan hi gyi..

Humari pehli or aakhri mohabbat aaj humare dulhaan k roop mein humare saamne hai..

Bohot khushnaseeb mehsoos ho raha hai naaz!

Aisa lag raha hai jindegi mein or kuch nahi chahiye!  Baas aap ka saath hi kaafi hai❤️

.
.

Sana cried in happiness!  He wiped her tears and kissed her forhead!

He made her wear a payal and kissed her feet making her gasp!

.
.

Sana: meer ye aap kya kar rahe hai? Sauhar ko pair nahi chuni chahiye!

Sid: kyun naaz? Aap humari gulam nahi hai, Begum hai..aap ki shub kadmo se humari duniya jannat baani hai..hum baas shukar adaa kar rahe hai❤️

.
.

Sana: aap itne acche kyun hai meer?

Sid: kyun ki hum duniya k best insaan se mohabbat karte hai...

.
.

Sid: or ek taufa hai aap k liye...

Sana: kya?

Sid  gave her a paper and she was shocked after seeing it..

Sana: ye toh...

Sid : iss mehel ko humne officially aap k naam kar diya hai...sudha ko pakadne k liye aap nakli rani Baani thi par aap humari Queen hai or aab se iss mehel ki bhi..