1💕

Thank you for your immense love... It's just so overwhelming❤️❤️

.
.
.

Slap!!!!!

A loud slap echoed in the meer haveli...

A woman of 65 years, slapped a servant who was late to bring her tea!!

The other servants were shivering in fear!!

Sudha rani... The Queen of the city is very proud of her wealth, money and son!!

One main thing about her was, she absolutely hated poor people!!

In her opinion poor people are greedy!!

.

Even now she slapped the servant because she thought that the servant can turn out to be a theif!!

And that's why she told him to get out and gave him a slap without any reason!!

Cruel enough? Well, sudha rani thinks that poor people deserves cruelity for their greed!!

.
.
.

Sunrays fell in his face!

The prince of meer haveli had charm, hotness, power.

He got up from bed and found a road of roses!!

He stood up and walked slowly!!

Then, opened his room's door and one servant made him wear his shirt as he loves to sleep naked!!

Then one servant gave him juice!!

He drank that and took a shower!!

Then another servant kept his outfits in the bed!!

He wore that and went to meet his ammi, the woman who is his Only family!!

.

Sidharth had lost his father when he was a 2 year old kid!

He heard from people that his dad was very kind towards everyone unlike his mom who hates poor!!

But he doesn’t  consider his mom as a bad woman as his love for his mom is too much to dislike anything about her!!

.

He pretends to hate poor infornt his mom but actually the reality was he loves to help the needy poor people!!

He loves to behave nicely with them which is still a secret for his mom!!

.
.

He hugged his mom and his mom blessed him...

Sudha ji:

sidharth apne bohot acche se kaam kiya jiske waja se hume ek bohot hi bada fayda hua!!

Aap k hardworking hone k waja se log aab humare saath deal karna chahte hai...

I am very Proud of u my son!!