Approaches, Urges, and... Elder Sister? - (Doctor x Nian x Dusk x ...Ling?)『2/4』

Start from the beginning

"I-I see..." He relaxes finally. "Still, that doesn't explain why you bother were... na... na..." He couldn't bear to say the word as he was stuttering all over the place.

"Ho? Both of us were what? Doctor~" Nian lay down next to him, their bodies dangerously close to each other. "Care to say it for us?"

"N-Nian... y-you're too close..." His heart starts beating faster than ever. "Can you p-please.... D-Dusk?!"

"You're getting restless aren't you, Doctor..." Now Dusk was pressing herself onto the Doctor. "Are you perhaps feeling this way because of your erotic fantasies? You lecher..."

Dusk caresses his chest in circles as her moist breath repeatedly hits his ears. The sensations from what he felt were utterly electrifying as he couldn't think straight. His brain wasn't functioning properly as the hormones started initiating something he didn't want to spring out.

"P-Please no..."

Nian's breast pressed further into his arm, burying them deep into her cleavage as she purposefully blows into his ear, shaking him madly from the incessant stimulations.

"Say, Doctor, who do you think has bigger breasts? Me or Dusk?" Nian coys with him as she pushes his arm even deeper.

"I suggest you should feel mine before I punish you for being so beastly." Dusk now mounds hers on his other arm, completely putting the Doctor's mind into haywire as his sanity drops even more.

"Hn..." 

The Doctor couldn't move as he was pressed in between two heavenly bosoms. Common decency threw itself out of his brain as all he could think about were the pairs of breasts that enveloped his arms.

'Nian's...' He feels her perfectly shaped bosom, their firmness utterly giving it their perfect shape and smoothness from the exposed area of her robe. It's no wonder that she usually wears less on her chest, for her breasts were perfectly shaped and designed to seduce anything that it captures... I repeat, anything~.

'Dusk's...' Contrary to what he felt from Nian's, Dusk's breasts were another story itself. They didn't have the pristine figure and silky smoothness that she has, in fact, Dusk's were softer and plump. Having his arm trapped within it, and after being in close contact with its overly soft texture, the Doctor has ascertained that-

"D-Dusk's breasts... they're way bigger... better..."

Because he got so stimulated and distracted, his remark accidentally came out of his mouth, making him instantly realize the blunder that he had done.

"...oh crap."

After hearing his remark, Nian froze up as Dusk's eyes widened in response. They didn't anticipate for him to answer the question from before, for they were just toying with him and showing their features in hopes to gain more favor. But with that explicit remark, Nian couldn't help but feel sour from it.

She looked over to Dusk who had a slightly embarrassed smirk aimed at her sister, to which Nian's brows twitched with annoyance.

"I'm not sure if I should feel honored or disgusted by your words..." Dusk said with uncertain fury.

But one thing's for sure, and that is that she has the upper hand in terms of the breast department. Although...

*lick*

Dusk's eyes bulged as she witnessed such an action happening in front of her eyes. Nian was licking the sides of the Doctor's ears in such an erotic way, so much so that Dusk was left speechless at her sister's surprise attack. Only God knows what expression the Doctor was making, what impious expression it was.