Fondness Through Their Struggle (Infected Knight x Blemishine)

"In a way, we're the same, you and I

"In a way, we're the same, you and I... We've had it rough, hehe. I can tell, you know. You... aren't a bad person. There's no shame in fighting for your freedom as an infected knight. In fact, watching you commit yourself for your resolve is... amazing... And now that I look at you even more... y-you're kinda... h-h-hands-- AHH NO! Forget that last part! N-Nooo!! I can't get married now! *sobs*"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: To finish of the recent event of the game I dedicate this chapter to none other than Blemishine herself, Maria Nearl! I requested myself to do this so yeah, hope you don't mind!

Word Count: 11,061

The Kazimierz Major, the most esteemed event in all of Kazimierz. Where all the knights from the different countries of Terra fight and win competitions to mark their names in history, win countless prizes, and give a show to remember to the people that come to watch the major for their entertainment.

Many knights have made history inside the arenas to show their power and might to all of Kazimierz. The Blood Knight, the Dark Knight, and even the miraculous knight herself, the Radiant Knight. They gave it their all and solidified themselves as legends.

Although, beneath the valor and entertainment of the major itself, lies the dark atmosphere within the battles. Anything goes, causing knights to fight and die for a title and prize that may seem worth it even though it does not. Many fall, and some lose it all, just like the Radiant Knight herself, Margaret Nearl.

But in the coming major, a new individual hopes to relive the title of the Radiant Knight as well as earning back the nobility and importance of her family. Maria Nearl, the little sister of Margaret Nearl, a stubborn but hardworking woman, and the light of her own radiant story. She will prove herself in the major as she heads on with a glorious resolve... but without the strength to overcome other and more high-class tournament knights. And just as the "Whislash" Zofia said, she doesn't know how gruesome and unforgiving the lawless major can be. Maria, despite her vigor and hopes, is not ready... she will fall...

But... fate has something else in mind to add into her life. A new hope and path that will push her to great lengths. A catalyst that will cause her to break her limits. An inspiration that will make her goal even more realistic and true.... and someone that she will come to adore with her maiden heart...

But for now... remember this name...

The Hollow Knight...

...

..

.

At the stands of the arena were Maria and Zofia themselves, watching the rest of the major as they converse about Maria's fist match with Szewczyk.