"Sigh.. the heck is wrong with that guy." Moca and Yitian looking at him who clearly shown confusion and hatred on his face, 

"You may leave," said Yibo with his eyes on his phone and make they a little confused but Yitian told Moca with a gesture as if whispering but.. a shame his voice was loud and clear,

"Then I'll go first," he said.

"No not you, I mean Moca," said Wang Yibo.

"Sigh.. good luck then," Moca pats Yitian shoulder then get out from there,

Yitian's mind is still confused by the words 'Taaa Taa taaa..' things in that cloth but he immediately realizes there's some more important matter here,

He approaches him, "Soo.. What shou.." "Here.." before Yitian speaks some more, Yibo gives his phone number to him.

"Inform me If you get something,"

Hu Yitian seems still not really trust him but.. "Okay, I'll head back then,"

Yibo then stood up from his seat and stretched out his hand, "I'm looking forward to working with you," said him.

Hu Yitian smirking, they shake hand -- then Yitian leaving..

***

2 weeks later at Yizhan's house

(Xiao Zhan pov)

"So you're saying that Yitian has been spending most of his time at the rooftop?!"

I'm on the phone with Yibo while sitting on a sofa with the TV on, still have 5 hours left before start working, It's been 2 weeks since Minjue's gone..

Flashback 

"You get some help from Minjue's friend? Who is he?" we were in our room- laying on the bed at midnight.
"He's your friend - friend, he works as a doctor. His name's Hu Yitian." He said while hugging me from the front,

"I hope he will work well with you," I'm smiling while taping his nose
"Yeah.. I hope so.." he kissed my cheek and after that ---we fell asleep.

His Mom finally knows what was happening-- She looks worried but keeps saying us to do our best. We also work with the police but they're not too focused on our case (they have many other cases)
Now that I think about it I never imagine that 'that guy' could be that worry.. I mean Hu Yitian-- It's doesn't mean I'm not worried but somehow Minjue's maybe special for him-- What I said was 'Does have feelings for him?' 

"I'm not asking him to do that but--"

"But what?" he's not finished his sentence. Now Yibo even said that it's not his order-- It's pretty clear..   I guess?

"Nothing.. Anyway Zhan Ge* I'll stop by to the Bar tonight," when I heard that I almost jump off the sofa-- 

"You can't take back your words," I can't wait for my time to work, it's not like me at all.

"Hmm..(yeah) By the way you can relief for this day, there's no movement from 'him',"

This past few days, Michael and the rest of Yibo's underling informed us that they didn't see that young man anywhere-- the point is, he's really hard to trace right now.

"Woww Now now.. Yibo.. you more thinking him than me.." I kind of regret saying that with my mouth, it's hmm quite embarrassing.. to tell it out from your heart.