He landed with a thump on the floor

"oooo feisty, I like it!" he stood up winking at me

"Arghhhhh! Just go away Jesper! You are seriously the last person I want to see right now" I hissed with venom in my voice

"Aww, don't be like that sweet heart! I know you enjoy my company very much" he said walking closer to me with a smirk

He was now right in front of me and I could smell his sweet sweet scent "No Jesper. Just go please." I whispered softly as I felt the tears coming out of my eyes again.

I turned around so he couldn't see me cry.

"Hey hey hey! Face me Eli-.. Are you crying?

Why are you crying Eli?" he asked me with a hint of care in his voice.

"Y- You.. You kissed me!" I shouted as I slapped him across the face.

I started to cry even more and soon enough the tears were unstoppable.

Jesper gently lifted me onto the bed and he cradled me like a baby, caressing my face.

"Shhh, it's okay Eli. Please don't cry, your beautiful face does not deserve to get ruined with tears by a jerk like me. Please Eli. I am so so sorry. I really don't know what came over me.. I- I.."

I sat up and stared at his gorgeous blue eyes. Those eyes which I seem to get lost in every time. Why does he always make me feel this way? Every time I see him I get a funny feeling inside.. butterflies I think. When he talks it's like a harmony to my ear. I hate how I don't hate him at all!

"Eliza? Please talk to me" he begged softly

I realised that his face was dangerously close to mine, My heart started beating crazily as I felt his breath on my cheeks.....

"Ahem umm.." I stood up awkwardly away from Jesper. "Why did you do it Jesper?" I questioned him pleadingly.

"Just tell me why. Did you just want to embarrass me? Or ruin my night? Or play with me and my feelings? What Jesper! Tell me why on earth you'd do something like-"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU ELIZA! OK? Are you happy now?! I freaking like you! Ever since the first time I looked into those beautiful brown eyes of yours! Ever since You knocked into me that day! I have loved you- Oh Uh I mean liked you ever since.." He looked away embarrassed.

I was completely speechless. I didn't know what to say, I was too shocked. So I said anything that came to mind.

"Hey do you like koalas? I love koalas. They like just chill on a tree not doing much.. eating their bamboo. Oh no wait that's a panda! OMG pandas are so cute! and they're the least racist animal aswell 'cause like they're both black and white, ha ha do you get it? What about turtles, don't you think it's mean making them carry that heavy shell around all day......."

I paused to look at Jesper who had an amused expression on his face. He was about to say something so I decided to carry on

"hey! Wouldn't it be ironic if someone died in a living room?! because like it's a living room.. where people live and not die and but-"

I was cut off by Jesper's lips crashing on to mine. I stood frozen, I was too shocked to move. Jesper nibbled on my bottom lip which caused me to finally respond to the kiss. Jesper lifted me up by my legs and brought me to the bed. Jesper tried to deepen the kiss by licking my lips and I parted my mouth which allowed him to slip his tongue in so I bit it.

"Ouch! Wah wath tha thor?" He groaned his tongue obviously hurting.

"Not so fast Mister!" I giggled to myself

"pffft, way to go on ruining the moment sweet heart" he scoffed sounding annoyed.

I lay next to him on the bed and snuggled my head on his perfectly defined chest. Jesper kissed the top of my head and whispered "Go to sleep now Eli, sweet dreams."

"Umm okay, but can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure whatever.." he yawned sleepily

"Do you really like me Jesper?" I asked in a little voice

"Yes I do Eliza. I really do." he whispered in my ear as I fell in to a deep sleep.

--------------------------

Ouch, i groaned. My head was pounding so hard it feels like it's about to explode. I blinked my eyes open and remembered the happenings of last night. I smiled from ear to ear as I pictured the image of Jesper's lips on mine. I can't believe he actually said he liked me and he kissed me~! twice! if I may add.

As I was about to get up from the- wait. wh- why the hell am I on the floor? I don't remember sleeping here? I swear I was on my bed with Jes- Why am I still wearing the dress I wore last night? I'm pretty sure I was wearing my pyjamas. Jesper even complimented me on how cute I looked in them. Unless... Oh my God. It can't be. I.. I can't believe this. No. No. NO.  I stood up rapidly and ran to my bedroom door, I tried to open it but... I couldn't. It was locked. It was locked from when I locked it after coming home crying. It was locked which meant that noone came in my room. Noone came in my room at all last night.  Jesper.... The kiss.. everything... It was all just a dream.

I should have known. Jesper could never any feelings for a girl like me. After all, he is Jesper.

and with that, I cried my eyes out. My heart was braking all over again. I cried like I cried last night, only this time.. 10x worse.