"I can't keep it DeMar."

"That motherfucker killed your kid and now you wanna kill mine." I held my bag in my hand along with my car keys ready to go.

"Where are you going, we're supposed to leave this afternoon."

"I can't stay here with you. You talking bout you going to get an abortion. You wouldn't even talk things through with me, the father, but you done made a decision to get rid of it."
I made my way down the stairs and told everyone I was leaving. De'arra didn't bother running behind me because she didn't care, she already made her decision and I have one to make on my own.

~~~~~
Noon

I've been in my condo for like a hour now and all I could do was sit on the steps and look at the sky. I couldn't do it with her anymore. This was the last straw. Ever since I left she's been blowing up my phone. Now she wanna talk huh. I'm good. I had a lot of patience with her, everything was always on her timing, whenever she's ready to talk or whatever she wants. I'm sick of it. I don't care about anything else but this, this is something we had to discuss together. That's why I came here, she didn't know about this spot but I leased it since we moved down here and I come here when I need to clear my head and I honestly couldn't be around her. There's no coming back from this.

De'arra's Pov

I was on a flight headed back to San Antonio to go fix things with DeMar. I hate how things went down and I want to apologize. I don't want to get an abortion, I was just in shock that I was pregnant. I've doubted my ability to be a mother, I'm confused because DeMar said he wasn't ready at first but now he is. I just have no clue what's about to happen but I just want to smooth things over. I know I messed up big time. I've never seen DeMar so upset. He literally stormed off and left. Normally that's something I do. I really blew it this time. I've been calling and texting and he's not responding. Why would he when I treated him like his opinion didn't matter. I don't know what I'm walking into when I get home but lord, I ain't ready.

"DeMar?" I called out as I entered leaving my suitcase at the door. I walked to the kitchen and no sign of him.

"Babe? Where are you?" I ran to his man cave and outside at the pool trying to find him. I searched every room downstairs, calling out his name, hoping he'd answer but he never did.

I jogged up the stairs to our room in hopes to see him.

"Baby please." I begged. I searched his closet and the bathroom and still no sign of him. The last place I had to look was the guest bedroom he loved to stay in. I ran there hopeful that he was there but when I met a neatly made bed I knew he was nowhere to be found. I tried calling him but it would ring once and go straight to voice-mail. I tried to not cry since I wasn't supposed to be stressing. He had to come home eventually. I'll just wait.

Wednesday 2nd June
Game Day vs The Trail Blazers
Spurs Home Court

It's been three days since and DeMar has yet to come home. I've been trying my best to not cry over him but I can't help it. I miss him. He's still not responding to my calls and texts and what better way to get him to talk to me than to show up at his game. I sat courtside directly across from his bench so he could notice me. He did but he never once came over to talk or even acknowledged me. This is gonna be a long night.

The game was almost over and the Spurs were getting washed. The Blazers are up by 19 and it's only 3 minutes left in the game. DeMar is playing terrible. Missing shots, turning over the ball, airballing open threes. I couldn't help but blame myself for his poor performance. His coach called him off and benched him. That's how terrible he was. He took his towel and let it hang over his head as he looked down at the floor. I know how frustrating this is for him. I don't know why I couldn't just be an adult and have a conversation with him. All this could've been avoided. When the time on the clock expired DeMar didn't even bother shaking hands with the other team. He immediately got up and walked to the locker room. I see how upset he was so I didn't bother to go talk to him just yet. I decided to go wait after he done his post game interview and since I am his girlfriend I can wait back there for him.

I was anxious, as I stood outside the door of the interviews. Him and another team mate were getting interviewed and their faces showed that they didn't want to be their. As the interview ended I saw him approaching the doors and I quickly stepped back. His eyes locked on mine as soon as he stepped out.

"Can we talk." I asked softly since people were around.

He acted as if he didn't hear me and proceeded to walk towards the car park leaving me trailing behind. He unlocked his car as soon as he saw it by pressing the button on the key. As soon as he was about to open his door I jogged in front of him and blocked it.

"Move!"

"No."

He took a deep breath and tried to open his door but I leaned my body against it and stared up at him.

"Baby please, talk to me."

"Don't call me that." I was a bit taken aback at his response but I tried to not make a scene.
What do you want?"

"I want us to talk even if it's just for a second. Please." He didn't say anything so I went ahead.
"I'm really sorry for not being an adult and talking to you about our kid. I'm sorry for saying I'm getting an abortion. I'm sorry for not taking your feelings into consideration. I'm sorry for not valuing your opinion. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me."

"Is that it?"

"I'm not getting an abortion, I was just confused on what to do at the time that I just blurted that out. I'm keeping the baby." Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried so hard for him to forgive me.

"Don't do me no favors."

"Bab- I'm not doing you no favors DeMar. I want to keep our baby."

"Oh so now it's our baby. It wasn't ours when YOU made all the decisions. You made your decision and I made mine."

"Which is?"

"I don't want no part of you. If you plan on keeping the baby, I'll be there for my child but as for you, we're done."

"Baby please come home. Please. I held his waist as I let my tears fall. I was really hurt right now and I couldn't blame anyone but myself.

"I'm not coming home. Since you keeping the baby you can have the house. I have a new home now."

"DeMar I am begging you."

"You should get home it's getting late." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.
"And take care of my kid.....if you keeping it." He pulled his car door open slightly and I moved out the way and let him get in. As I walked over to my car I watched him quickly speed off out of the compound. I sat in my car with my head on the steering wheel letting my tears drain out.

"I really lost him."