135: A New Ally

( Back in time, slightly! )

Emra left Alice's tea shop and was filled with frustration and exhaustion. 

'The last thing I needed to know was Alice trying to kill Izuku. Alice knows better than to try and do something like that.' Emra thought and rubbed her eyes. 

"You doing okay?" 

Emra looked in the corner of her eye to see a crow flapping their wings and landed in front of the greenette and shifted into their human form. 

"Kendra. I'm going to assume you heard some of the things I had to say to Alice, correct?" Emra asked. 

"I'll just act like I didn't hear them since you're not the only one that wants to find the rest of the members of the League." Kendra said.

"If only things get this hectic because Lily gave Izuku a second chance at life." Emra said in a soft tone. 

"You know she's not the only one that's been given a second chance. You gave me, Saeko, Duncan and Takashi a second chance at life too." Kendra said. 

"That's different, because all four of you are not humans, you're Demon Spirits, big difference." Emra said. 

"I know, but there was really no reason to have Lily punished by having her title as Shinigami stripped away and for her to become a Grim Reaper." Kendra said. 

"Lily's not the only one at fault for this. Iris was the one that decided to help get Katsuki out of the Spirit Realm and cause more doors in the Spirit Realm to open and lead spirits to cause trouble in this Realm. I thought I got rid of all this chaos long ago." Emra said.

"Just because this is a different Era, doesn't mean there won't be any problems. Even if you decide to disappear, it won't stay peaceful in any Realm forever." Kendra said. 

"I know that. I just want to help Izuku and Katsuki get back to normal before things could end up worse." Emra noted. 

"Yeah, which is why I came here to talk to you about something I spotted just an hour ago." Kendra stated. Emra looked at the redhead and raised an eyebrow. 

"Something you spotted?" 

"Mn. I spotted Katsuki roaming this area with someone, but it wasn't Izuku." Kendra answered. 

"It wasn't Izuku? Who else would it be?"

"I don't know the person's name, but this person was a man that had half Red hair and half White hair. I could tell this man is a fox spirit right off the bat, but he seemed like a very different fox spirit compared to Iris." Kendra said. 

"A fox spirit different from Iris? Wait-" 

Emra tried to imagine the description the redhead gave her and could picture this man in her head. 

"Ah- I know who that man is." Emra said. 

"You do? Who are they?" 

"That's not important, but I need to find that man that's with Katsuki right now." Emra said, and started leaving the redhead behind. 

"What should I do, Emra? Should I keep scouting the area?" 

"No, find Izuku and make sure to stay with her in case a member of the League tries to do something." Emra answered and was gone.

Emra tried to search through the early afternoon streets to try and find Katsuki and this other man that was with him. 

'Where could they be? I could've sworn I sensed them earlier. Arg-' 

"Takashi." 

A Black wolf popped out of nowhere and stood in front of the greenette.