Bella takes a breath looking around the room at everyone staring at me for a few moments.

Bella: Edward, you know that is what I have always wanted for us, for myself even. To be with you and Renessme in a home of our own.

Rosalie scoffs. Before taking a seat on the couch next to me and Emmett.

Edward: alright then. But..... I'll only turn you, if you do not continue to cause any more destruction in this family.

Her eyes widen. Shocked that Edward would even speak to her that way.

Bella: o o okay.

Edward nods his head.

Then Alice speaks up.

Alice: oh and by the way. The Volturi are still eager to arrive here in 2 days to see whether you're still human or not and Renessme.

Bella: WHAT?! Renessme come here.

She says, holding her hand out to her daughter. But Renessme giggles skipping over to me as I open the blanket capturing her inside tickling her, as she laughs before placing her beside me so we don't both squash Emmett. As Rosalie plays with Renessme's hair.

Bella: alright that's it I've had enough, I am her mom, I've had enough of her not listening to me, once I've transitioned this will no longer happen, do you hear me?! She is my daughter and she has to listen to me. You guys will not see her again after I turn.

I growl. Emmett flies out of his seat.

Emmett: nope.

As he carries me out of the room and upstairs.

I giggle, as everyone else laughs except Edward and Bella. Of course.

Mature content!!! Only read if your comfortable, if not please SKIP!!
He takes us back up to his room placing me on the bed, as he climbs over the top of me under the blanket. Placing his hands either side of my head supporting his weight although he can't hurt me.
He kisses my head, my cheeks and my lips.

Emmett: have I told you how sexy you look in my clothes babygirl?

I giggle.

Me: I don't believe you have yet, my love.

Emmett's eyes darken.

Emmett: well you really do my love.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me as he turns around so I'm on top, I lean down and kiss his lips. Placing my hands either side of his face as he places his hands on my hips.

My eyes darken, feeling nothing but lust and love for him.

He strips off his jumper that I'm wearing to see, then stripping off my long sleeved top. Kissing my neck and my chest. He strips me completely, before stripping himself. He climbs on top of me, wrapping his hand around my neck, not enough to hurt me, but enough for me to enjoy.
I smirk.

Emmett: You love when I wrap my hand around your neck don't you baby?

Me: yes my love.
He places himself between my legs kissing my neck, biting, before taking his time kissing and sucking each breast before sliding himself into me.
I wrap my arms around his back, as his thrusts begin to pick up and become harder.

Me: FUCK.

I claw at his back.

He turns me around on all fours, pushing my face into our mattress. As he pulls my hair. Before releasing inside me. He picks me up out of bed and slams me against the cupboard, sitting me on top of it, as he wraps my arms and legs around him as he slams into me.

Me: fuck , Emmett!

A few moments later of both of us cumming he moves us to the bathroom turning on the shower as he places me against the bathroom wall.

Emmett: I love you so fucking much!

He kisses down my body, slamming into me again.

Me: I love you too.

About an hour later.

We had both finished in the shower. Thank god to the soundproof walls.

As we both get dressed, we head downstairs.

Sitting back on the couch with Emmett as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Jasper fills me in on what was discussed whilst me and Emmett were upstairs. That Edward was going to turn Bella tomorrow afternoon.

I nod.

I feel Edward glaring at me, so I think about what me and Emmett were doing upstairs, as Edward rubs his eyes and turns away.

I giggle.

Alice: what did you do?

She says with a smile.

Me: oh...nothing that Renessme's precious ears need to hear.

They all laugh.

Me; so why don't we have a family game night?

Carlisle: that sounds like such a great idea right now.

Jasper: I'm so gonna beat you guys.

I laugh.

Me: hey Alice always ends up winning. Because of her powers.

We play a few games of monopoly, charades, guess who, cards. Battle ships.

And we all somehow managed to win a few games.

The night was full of laughter, although in days to come, it would be full of anger and darkness.....