Jiyoung returned the death glare when she heard the name of her dearest friend mentioned, "Don't speak as if you've done a big help. Where was your organization in all those events, planned or unplanned, did anybody help?" 

"Or when Korea was on the brink of destruction, where were you?" 

The principal sighed and cut off the heated argument that was about to turn into a blazing fight between these two. "Jiyoung, give her a break; our enemies, not our alliances, are the ones who need to be eliminated."

Jiyoung kept her silence, out of maturity and consideration. "I apologize."

He raised his hand as a sign that he does not mind. "Let us have a voting, majority wins."

"Who is in favor of having a spar with the world awakeners?" 

Four were in favor; Baekho, Shinhwa, Union, and him; declaring the majority of the votes.

"When the time comes and this decision comes back to bring us destruction, I will not assist you in cleaning up your mess, Seongik," the MIR leader added, in a threatening manner.

"I stand by my decision." Seongik firmly said.

After that, the meeting was adjourned. 

Jiyoung turned her back on the hologram after the meeting was over. 

She gazed over the view from her office, the city lights, and towering building views. "Suzuya... where are you?" just after Suzuya disappeared, all unfortunate events started to occur. 

She was starting to worry, just as when the memory that was carved in her mind re-appeared. 

Everything is connected. Everything happened according to plan.

The sudden appearance of Jiwoo.

Kayden Break suddenly took a student

Two assassins were sent to Korea.

The fall of Baekdu

The loss of two great awakeners.

The appearance of three world rankers.

And now... the revelation of their identity. 

Everything was starting to occur as if someone was pulling the strings, slowly revealing all secrets.

What more is it to come? 

The door in her office suddenly slammed against the wall, as her brother came in unannounced.

"Sis! Did you hear about the news?!" he paused when he realized, "Oh, I forgot, of course, you heard it you're the chairwoman after all. So what did the pillars decide? Can we fight against those assholes!" He excitedly said.