She did not really talk to anyone in the house besides Marcus. In the three days, Luci and I had gone without speaking to each other, they seemed to grow closer with every day that passed.

Although Luci was not speaking to me, that didn't mean I was observing her. Her schedule in the morning was unpredictable but her afternoons and evenings were in a specific sequence. I wrote down my observations in my little red book. 

Lucille's Schedule.

1. Luci gets up and takes a shower

           2. Luci skips breakfast and goes for a run

           3. Luci comes back from the run and goes down into the training den.

          4. Luci trains for 4 hours straight with Roderick. Very few breaks.

          5. Luci skips lunch and takes another shower.

          6. Luci comes to dinner. Sits very far from me, but next to Marcus.

          7. Luci barely eats dinner.

         8. Goes back into the training den with Roderick

        9. Luci comes back upstairs to her room late.
       10. She gets ready for bed.

She trained for the majority of the day and barely ate anything in between. She'd already lost a lot of weight within the last few weeks, but this change was more drastic.

I took a deep breath, and Emma's brows furrowed. She looked at me with as much concern as I looked at Luci.

"Did I hit a nerve?" she asked.

I refrained from rolling my eyes and instead shook my head.

"Good," she said. "But why do you look so tired lately? Your eyes are red and the bags underneath your eyes look like they're ready for a vacation."

I glared at her when she cupped my cheek with her hand.

"I'm just tired, Em," I yawned. "Haven't gotten much sleep."

"They were right," she mumbled. "She's killing you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she smiled. "But remember you can always sleep here with me if you need help."

Her hand wandered down my chest and I stopped it before she could go any lower.

"Watch it, Emma," I warned.

"Come on," her eyes rolled. "The old Saint Jones couldn't even go three days without sex. I know it's killing you."

"Well, I'm not the old Saint Jones anymore," I stated.

"I don't believe that in the slightest," she pointed to her stomach. "You did this to me about two months ago. Remember?"

I stared at Emma from head to toe. I could not fathom that the girl I had forgotten about months ago, was currently pregnant with my child.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she blushed.

"Don't flatter yourself," I scoffed.

I turned around to leave the room but I immediately did a double-take.

"That's a pretty necklace," I complimented.

She twiddled the gold glass necklace locket with her fingers and smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled. "It's new."