❤️🖤 Playing With Fire ❤️🖤

Demon has been practicing his fire-breathing trick for the Kiss concert and lately, he hasn't been very careful.

I've almost gotten burned because of his lack of safety.

One day, me and Catman were watching cat videos while the drummer was on lunch break in KISS world.

"Aw, look at the little kitty"!

I giggled, pointing to the screen.

"Yeah, haha. He is rather adorable".

Suddenly, we were met with a burst of flames that came out of nowhere.

"AAAAH"!

I was screaming in fear, and Catman picked me up and carried me bridal style to a safe place.

But while he was running, a spark landed on his shoulder and he growled like a wild cat and fell to the ground.

I landed on my side and groaned in pain.

"Oh my God! Catman's been injured"!

I quickly ran to the RV section of the park which was a secret place where no one but me and KISS knew about.

The Dog, Ankh Warrior, and the Fox were watching a movie in living room when I walked in.

"What's the matter"?

Ankh Warrior asked, seeing the worried look on my face.

"Catman got hurt! We have to help him"!

I told them what had happened prior to incident, and in a flash, the Fox ran out the door to go and find Starchild.

But then, he remembered that Spaceman and Starchild were shopping in the city that's outside KISSWorld.

"Let's just go find Catman".

The Dog switched to his animal form and upon seeing that, the Fox switched to his animal form as well.

When he saw that they were on our way, Ankh Warrior held my hand.

We both closed our eyes and a golden aurora appeared, and then Ankh Warrior used his KISSterian powers to teleport us the both of us to the park.

Meanwhile, Catman was struggling to get out of the way of flames as they were awfully close to him.

He was trying to stand up, but his injuries prevented him from doing so.

So, he decided to lie down on the ground to allow his body to rest.

A few minutes later, his cat ears perked up at the sound of familar voices.

The Dog was barking while the Fox was yipping as they had finally spotted Catman.

"Ruff! Ruff"!

Catman was met with the Dog licking his face with lots and lots of puppy love.

The Fox was sniffing his scent as he looked for the particular spot on Catman's body that had a injury.

He soon found the burn mark on the drummer's left arm.

"Where's Ankh Warrior"?

The feline asked.

The Fox then heard Catman's painful meowing, so he curled up next to him to keep him company.

"Ruff Ruff"!

The Dog barked as he saw the golden aurora coming from Ankh Warrior's KISSterian powers.

"Those damned flames almost hit me and F/n! We had to keep on dodging them".

Ankh Warrior looked up at the flames that were still popping up from Demon's fire-breathing, and narrowed his eyes.

"Let's just get him outta here before another one of us gets hurt".

I suggested, and asked Catman to switch to his animal form so it would be easier to move him away from the flames.

We could hear Demon groaning loudly in frustration as he somehow kept on messing up his fire-breathing trick.

"BAH"!