May 21st, 2001

"You really do have problems." I said with a smirk on my face. "Yeah, but you know you love it." He said with his signature cockiness. We walk toward the tree house and I hop on the tire swing. He climbs in the tree house above me. " We're only 14. We barely know the difference between x and y in algebra, let alone love." I yell to him. He doesn't respond. "Hey, Zayn?" I call. Still no reply. I hop off of the tire swing and start on the ladder to the tree house. Once I get to the top I poke my head in. "Zayn, if you try to scare me get ready for hell." I warn. Once I have my feet o the ground, I look around at the old room. I remember the days when the tree house used to be so big to me. Now I have to crouch to walk. He's hiding inside the spare tire, I think. I creep over to the tire and he's not there. " Okay, now I really have no idea where you are." I yell. I turn around to just leave him and the first thing I saw was his hazel eyes. "Boo" he said, his voice just below a whisper. I panic, because I haven't had my first kiss yet. "UMM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WERE YOU JUS GONNA DO WHAT I THINK YOU WE'RE GONNA DO? OH HELL N--". Next thing I know, I'm falling 10 feet to my death.