𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑠

Začať od začiatku

'Really? For fucks sake, this is your bedroom and I'm your girlfriend, so don't pull this bullshit.' She threatens, and I can feel the building rage and tension.

'I'm not trying anything Rosalind.' He replies, calmer.

A resin of silence falls onto the room, and I hear my Mother's saddness as she let's out a cry, but it's silenced by his lips. I hear him comfort her, my Mother simply remaining silent.

A green jealousy spirals through me. Why can't that be me? To have the privilege to be caressed and comforted by his gentle words. I think, my eyes beginning to water.

Your an ungrateful bitch, don't flatter yourself.

Pulling away, I head back to the sitting room, and go back to my original seat. A cloud of loneliness overwhelms me, and I feel my heart become heavy.

Doubt doesn't get a chance to settle though, as Furosa walked through the door, smiling brightly.

'Where were you?' I ask, slightly concerned. 'I got lost when I was trying to get back. This place is large as fuck.' He remarks, looking around.

'Yeah it is, but it's so nicely decorated.' I comment. 'We'll buy a place like this, when we're older.' He says, almost dreaming.

'Sure.' I say, almost hesitating.

And maybe we'll have a few kids, anything you fucking want Furosa.

Someone clears their throat, intercepting out conversation, and obviously it was Tiago and my Mother. I cringe at the sight though, the fact she found my panties is too overbearing.

Furosa moves closer to me, wrapping his hand around my back. But, I feel myself flush when Tiago winks in my direction. I enjoy it, but wonder what he's trying to accomplish.

I was presuming he was loyal, but I've certainly been mistaken.

Nobody notices the flirt, as the conversations start up again. No trace of annoyance can be seen from my Mother, she seems sort of relaxed.

Well I mean she should, Tiago wasn't cheating on her.

'How long have you two been together?' Tiago asks, faltering between me and Furosa. 'Two months.' Furosa replies, proudly. 'That's impressive.' He remarks, with an insulting undertone.

I roll my eyes, and he bounces a brow at me.

'I want to show Aurelia something.' He announces to my Mother. She nods her head, and let's out a small smile. Automatic confusion writhed from me, but I still stand up and follow behind him.

It's like deja vu.

'What are you going to show me?' I ask, now walking besides him. He doesn't respond, but instead just casts me a sour look.

A door is open, and leads to a massive garden. It's lit with fairy lights and flowers are sprawled around the field. A bench stands in the midst of the beauty, wet because of the showering rain.

I stand under the patio, and face Tiago.

'So is this what you wanted wanted show me?' I ask, folding my arms. 'No, I actually wanted to speak to you.' He replies, keeping his gazed down.

His hand reaches into his pocket, and a stoic expression makes reign on his face. 'I'm presuming these are yours?' He says, smiling darkly, pulling a lacey fabric out of his pocket.

I turn a shade darker, and my jaw drops. But, before that my thighs clench, and I bite my lip intently. He holds the dainty lace, as if he felt some sort of satisfaction holding it.