Bonus Chapter 8 ~ Three Years

Fayette

I'm sitting in my classroom waiting for the day to be over. Don't get me wrong, my kids are the best, but it's my and Elias's 3 year anniversary and I just want to get home to my boys.

The bell finally rings and I let my students go. I'm packing up my things when my colleague Josh comes in and greets me with a smile. "Hard day?" I nod and finish putting the rest of my things away.

"So I have been meaning to ask you out to dinner for a while now. Is tonight good?" He doesn't know I'm married. He tells me he watches hockey so he should know who Elias is. Not to mention that I have been mentioned as his wife for years now.

Before I can reply, the door opens. "Sorry man, I think she is good tonight." Elias is standing at the door with Reece who is in his dino onesie. Josh looks at me and frowns.

"You're together?" I nod and show him my finger and give me a small smile and tell me to have a nice night. I walk over to my baby and take him, giving him kisses everywhere.

"Ready?" I nod and let Eli walk us out. We are going to drop Reece at Cole and Abby's for our date. We go home and I get ready while Cole and Eli are talking.

I put on my nice mom jeans and a nice v neck top. Since giving birth, I haven't been able to fit in a ton of my clothes. Eli says I still look beautiful but sometimes I wish I could still fit in them.

I walk downstairs to grab my evening purse Elias walks in and smiles at me. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. We get in the car and head to this fancy restaurant that we love.

"So besides that incident, how was school?" He asks, sounding very jealous. I laugh. "It was fine, their exams are coming up so I have to be on top of that." I'm just ignoring what he said.

He reaches over the table and grabs my hand and kisses it. We finish with dinner and see it's raining outside. I smile and start to run in the rain. I kick some puddles and splash. I see Elias standing in the middle looking at me and smiling.

He comes over to me and lifts me up. He kisses me deeply. And I mean, deeply. I comb my hands through his wet hair as he keeps his hands around my waist.

We pull away out a breath and head to the car. We sat there for a while in silence. Then Elias turns on the radio and 'Style' by Taylor Swift comes on and I give him a knowing look.

We scream our lungs out not caring about the world around us. He grabs my hand and kisses it when the sound finishes. "I love you." I say and he smiles at me, reaching over the console and kissing me.

"I love you too." He says and I nod. He drives out of the restaurant parking lot as he drives us to the ice cream place. We get our ice cream and then jump into the backseat to get more comfortable.

We share ice cream with each other and laugh at each other's jokes. It's amazing that after so many years with this man, my love never dies for him. He makes every day new and it never gets tiring.

☁️

We get to Cole and Abby's house and go in to get Reece. I say hi to my baby and pick him up. "He has been such a good boy." Abby says with light in her eyes. Cole just rolls his, which makes us laugh.

I talk with Abby for a while, while Eli and Cole talk. Reece gets a little squirmy and tries to get out of my hold. He starts crying when I don't let go. I look at Eli who walks over and grabs him. He still cries.

"I don't know what to do." I say trying to give him his pacifier but he just spits it out. Elias tells him to calm down but he doesn't. Cole walks in with Mayella to see what is going on.

"M-Ma-Mae." Reece mutters out and we all look at him in shock. I put my hands over my mouth and tell Elias to put him down. "That was his first word." He says in shock and I nod. I look to Cole who is placing Mayella down on the floor.

Reece makes grabby arms for her. He crawls to where she is and grabs her face and babbles. He stops crying as Mayella just sits there and lets him grab her face.

Me and Abby start to awe at this. Cole seems unsure, and Eli is also aweing. This baby, why is he already so affectionate to her? I will never know.

After we let the babies play for a while and they fall asleep, we go to grab Reece. He has a grip on Mayella's shirt but we manage to get him off her. He then cuddles into me once in my arms.

We bid our goodbyes to them and headed to our house. Once I put Reece down I get into bed. I roll over to get under the covers.

Elias then walks in and takes his clothes off as well. He gets in bed and cuddles me. He puts me on my back and lays on top of me. He then lifts up my shirt to kiss my rib where I put his name right after our honeymoon.

'Mi Amor, Eli'

We then get comfortable and try to drift off to sleep.

"I love you baby, goodnight sweet dreams." He yawns and I rub his head. "I love you too Mi amor."

I always will. This man gave me the air I needed to breathe, he is my home, him and Reece, my boys 

THE END

FOR NOW!

A/N -AHH I CANT BELIEVE THEIR STORY IS OVER IM CRYING. BUT ITS NOT THEIR LAST APPERANCE. I CANT WAIT TO START MY NEXT PROJECT!

JESUS LOVES YOU! TAKE CARE!