Chapter 14

This will be an incredibly short chapter as I completely forgot about wattpad and I'm due to go out for a bash soon. Heads up, will include torture in this chapter so if you don't like reading that sort of stuff I suggest backing out now. 

Rex POV

The guards threw my in my cell and locked it. As soon as they were out of sight I made my move. I walked to the entrance and muttered in Greek resulting in the door blasting open. Steeping over the threshold, I retraced my steps down the hallway to where I think they had taken scar. While on our way to the cells, a group of guards had taken him off to make sure he didn't die. Reaching the door I think they took him through, I pulled out my weapon and opened it. I was met with an empty room except a metal table with scar lying on it. 

"Jesus Christ scar" I exclaimed  "don't die on me buddy."

I walked over and lightly shook his shoulder careful to avoid his now stump of an arm. After a few minutes, he eyes flickered open and he regained consciousness. 

"Thank god your alright!" 

"Thank god for fucking sure" he said groggily, looking up at me.

"I'm going to make the assumption your not feeling great."

"No shit Sherlock. I've just been beaten up than had my bloody arm cut off, do you think I feel fine! It just so happened to be the arm I use to fight with as well. What's next, we're going to fight a primordial who decided to take my legs this time.

"I know you've been seriously injured and I know it's my fault for even suggesting this mission in the first place. You can be angry at me all you want, but right now I need your help. Kronos has taken bullseye and I dread to think what he's doing to him."

"Oh gods no" he whispered his facing growing pale, all anger at me forgotten "we have to go get him."

Bullseye POV

"Wakey wakey" I voice said to me from the darkness

Fully opening my eyes I could now see my surroundings clearly. I was tied to what can best be described as a chair, Kronos directly in front of me looking a bit to happy for my liking.

"Where am I? What the hell is going on?"

"You my friend are in a room deep in my palace. I'm sure you can probably guess why your here" as he said this he drew a knife and stepped towards me.

"Oh shit" I cursed "this ain't going to end well for me at all"

He began his work. Turns out Kronos is quite a good artist, and he decided to use my body as his canvas. He spent what felt like hours marking various pictures and works into my skin. It was excruciating, but I dared not show any sign of pain or weakness. After he grew bored of his art, he pulled out a poker and lighted a fire on his hand. 

"This, young one, is one of my personal favourites. I'm going to enjoy this immensely."

It was more painful than anything I'd ever experienced. The red hit poker burned into my skin as he dragged it across my body. Not being to contain it anymore, I screamed in pain which only made him do it more. He kept going laughing manically while all I could, do was scream and roar in agony. Cursing the terrible luck that would have me brought here