Chapter 13- Broken Frames

Start from the beginning

Sitting on the door step of the home kiriko sat with her knees to her head until later when Nico, and Little Saori arrived. "Kiriko!-
Saori began but stopped at the first step cocking her head to the side. "What's wrong?" Saori asked "Nothing not feeling well..." kiriko said picking Saori up. "You sure?" Nico asked. "Yup" kiriko said avoiding eye contact. Hawks later returned being greeted by Nico. Kiriko played in her food watching the two as hawks kicked his shoes off by the door and Nico approached him helping him out of his coat. Having a quick memory flash if Nico with her shorter hair cut and the same apron helping Zetsūbo out of his work coat. Snapping back to reality she stopped twirling her fork and watched as he finished kicking his shoes off  and turned to a running Saori who held her rumi doll who jumped into his arms and he caught her spinning her around. "Kiriko had another quick memory flash remembering her running up to Zetsūbo holding her all might doll and jumping into his arms. Snapping back to reality once again she stopped staring facing the other way. "This looks delicious" hawks said "pass me sauce please" both Zetsubo and Hawks asked as kiriko got the present and future missed. "Kiriko?" Hawks asked confused as kiriko sat with both her fork and knife in opposite hands shaking uncontrollably a bit. Watching as hawks shifted from Zetsūbo to himself. "Saori?" Nico asked as kiriko snapped getting up and running to her room where she sat with her back to the door and her knees to her head.

The three exchanged stares at the table as Hawks stood up. "I'll talk to her" he offered. "You sure" nico asked placing a hand on his arm. "Yeah..." he said standing up and making his way to her door. Twisting the job but seeing it was locked he stood at the door. "Go away" kiriko said sniffing after. "Want to talk?" Hawks asked. "Your not my dad" kiriko said "...Your right...and I haven't claimed to be I just want to know if your all-"
"I'm fine..! Now could you leave me alone I'm not buying your act...you coming back at after my father's death is obvious you know..." kiriko answered "..." Hawks left on that note to the shower while Nico had finished up the dishes putting Saori to bed and changing into her night gown. Hawks entered the room where Nico was removing her jewelry in her silky night dress. "Any luck?" She asked going to her end of the bed lifting the covers on her side of the bed. "..." hawks went over by the dresser placing his clothes into the bin. "...do you think I entered your life again at a rather convent time...so you think I..I came to win your love over aga-" "No of course not m..why would you think that? Did kiriko tell you that?" Nico asked heading towards the door but was stopped by hawks gripping her wrist. "She has a right to think that way...let's just give her some space" hawks said lifting Nico's chin up to look him in the eyes. Leaning in hawks was stopped by a shouting Saori. "I NEED MY BEDTIME STORYYYY!!!" They both smiled at each other opening their eyes and parting ways. Hawks was asleep when Nico returned making Nico smirk. Getting in bed facing the opposite way of hawks she lied awake staring at the window. Hawks turned facing the back of Nico and used one arm to pull her closer to him. "Good night.." hawks said not opening his eyes making Nico smirk. "Good night..." she smiled drifting off to sleep.

Waking up late sloppily in her bed kiriko got dressed quickly running from the front door to the car with half of her stuff in her hands as she sat in the car. Once she reached UA she walked the halls with Mina and momo who conversated on who they would train under. "What about you kiriko?" Mina asked snapping her back to reality. "Huh?" Kiriko asked turning to the two "You ok? You've been acting weird lately?" Momo asked "Uh- yeah just been a bit distract-" being bumped down to the floor kiriko looked up to see bakugo who gave her a mean look. "Be careful you might break something" he said slickly continuing to walk by. Kiriko did nothing but watch as he walked by. "Mina helped her up. "Asshole" Momo said crossing her arms and rolling  her eyes. "Uh-...I think I might train under Gran Torino with Midoriya" Kiriko said picking her books up. "Really? Not to be rude but don't you think he chose midoriya for a reason?" Momo said looking a bit disgusted. "Yes to help us with. Something he felt needed improvement" kiriko said not reading in between the lines "he taught 1 year" Momo said. "It wouldn't hurt to see what he's about...you never know I might actually learn something" kiriko said looking on the bright side.