- Chapter 11

Aiden's P.O.V.

I was sitting on  Algebra, bored out of my mind. Teacher was explaining some complicated stuff, but I wasn't paying attention at all. Suddenly, wrinkled, little paper landed on my desk. I unwrapped it carefully, not wanting to attract teacher's attention. Inside was written in a messy handwriting:

''Hey, pretty boy!

Meet me at the bleachers, after sixth period. I got something for you.

                                                                                             Christa  

                                                                                                               xoxo ''

I turned around and she sent me a seductive smile, licking her lips. ''Come on, girl, have some self-respect!'' - I thought annoyed. I just winked in her direction, giving her yes for an answer. I could imagine what she had for me. All easy girls were the same... they don't leave much space for fantasy.

Class was soon over and I jumped from my seat , leaving the classroom first. As I walked through crowdy hallway, I noticed  girls checking me out shamelessly, undressing me with their horny eyes. I felt like a piece of meat, but didn't mind. I was used to it. At the same time, boys were sending me death glares, seeing I became their new competition.

As I passed  by giggling group of girls, I spotted familiar small frame with long, dark hair. She was leaning casually on her locker, talking bashfully with some tall, blond-haired boy, that looked like typical jock. He put his fingers on her cheek,  caressing it gently. Instantly, I clenched my fists, ready to punch him in the nose. I didn't know where this anger was coming from, but it was strong. However, as I was approaching them, she stepped back, smiling apologetically at him, blushing a little. I swear, if he does something to her, I will... Again with this confusing emotion.

"Hey, Aiden... how was your day?"- Ashley asked, moving closer to me. Boy looked somehow pissed and obviously not very fond of me. Just for fun, I put mu arm around Ashley's shoulders and kissed her forehead. At the sight of this, he pressed his lips in one tight line and sent me a death glare.

"Who's this, Ashley?"- he asked impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground. His looked at me disdainfully, like I was dirt on his shoes. I guess he didn't like having me for rival. Not that I was going after Ashley...

"Don't be so rude, Lucas. This is my step-brother Aiden. Today is his first day... Aiden, this is Lucas, my Biology partner."- she explained nervously, as we shook our hands. I couldn't help but be smug a little because she put me before him. For the couple past days, I learned that Ashley wasn't really social person. She was rather reading than partying, unlike me. 

"Oh, brother? That's cool, man. So, Ashley, I'll do my part of project and we'll see tomorrow how to answer those questions.''- he said, relieved that I was her brother. Well, step-brother. Is it me or he wants to get into her pants? I guess I need to warn her before anything bad happens.

As he turned his back, Ashley slipped out from my grip and looked at me curiously. "Is this some habit of yours, to put your arm around me every 20 minutes?"- she asked sarcastically. Is she mad at me, because of that Lucas boy?

"What? You're delusional. I just want to warn you that Lucas obviously wants something from you. Something that involves you naked.''- I told her, watching her expression carefully. She just smiled wickedly.

"Hey, Aiden, newsflash, not all the boys are like you. Okay? And we're just partners... I don't think boy like Lucas would ever pay attention to me."- she replied sadly. I guess I was right. She didn't even have the proper boyfriend  before. Poor Ash.

"Ash, you don't need someone like him. He doesn't deserve you, okay?"- I told her, boring my eyes into hers. I didn't notice before that her eyes were really beautiful, blue like sea. In fact... her eyes weren't the only amazing thing about her. She had silky dark hair, natural curvy body and creamy skin. Oh God, stop daydreaming about her, Aiden. 

"Oh, yes? And who deserves me? You?"- she asked decisively, not breaking our eye contact. Her face was determined, lips set in a cute pout. For the moment I felt breathless, but I quickly recovered.

Her question caught me completely off guard. As I was ready to respond, someone's cold arm locked with mine. I looked bewildered at that person and shock... it was Christa! Note the sarcasm! We haven't even kissed yet and she already became clingy. Just the type I hate.

"Hey, pretty boy. I just wanted to say hi to you and your little sister.''- Christa said slyly, rubbing my arm with her fingers. That made me shudder and I removed her arm, putting a lot of effort to smile: "I'm sorry, but I have to go. See ya later, Christa." She frowned at my response , watching me leaving.

I decided to skip fifth class and then go straight to the bleachers. I really wanted a cigarette and fresh air on the field was perfect place for my little ritual. It was so peaceful, without annoying teachers and stupid bimbos. It was excellent location to think about my little, charming Ash. Did I just say MY? So uncalled for. These little slips were making me crazy.

I really should stop thinking about her... it wasn't healthy!!