Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Vladamir stopped in front of two dark haired men and muttered something to them. I tried my best to listen to what they were saying but it was hard to hear over the noise. Whatever he said had the men nodding and heading towards where we had just left.

"I need some time away from you." I told him once we were outside and he had placed me on the ground.

Vladamir raised an eyebrow and motioned for me to continue.

"If that's what you do all the time, I can't be around that. I don't want to become desensitised by it all." I was worried about that before this incident. Being around Nina during her pregnancy and seeing/hearing about death or other graphic things was slowly becoming a norm when it shouldn't have and being around Vladamir I knew I would get used to it all and I didn't want that to happen.

"Death is a part of life."

"Yeah death is, but not murder!"

"Murder is a part of life too. It happens all over the world."

"Urgh, you know what? Never mind, there's no point trying to reason with you."

Vladamir took a step closer. "You will not be a witness to anymore murders."

"I think you should stop killing people. That guy had a family that will be looking for him, will never find him and will never have closure." I wrapped my arms around my body to preserve my body heat.

As he removed his jacket, Vladamir said this. "I will place his body in his house for his family to find."

"I don't even know if that's better or not." I muttered as Vladamir draped his jacket over my shoulders. "Thanks."

We headed back to his car in silence as I tried not to think about the earlier incident. I encouraged my mind to think of other things, both positive and negative things but my mind kept wandering back to that man and how easily Vladamir had killed him.

I shivered as I thought about how quickly and easily Vladamir could have killed me when he accidently marked me. It sounded weird to think this but I feel as though I should rejoice in the fact that he had 'allowed' me to live my life for the next eighty years or so.

Would he actually kill me after eighty years?

"Would you actually do it? I mean kill me after eighty years?"

There was a long pause before Vladamir answered. "We shall see in eighty years."

"Wouldn't you feel bad?"

This time his answer was prompt. "No."

Okay then arsehole.

The rest of the ride was in silence and I stormed off when we arrived. I looked back to see Vladamir following me with an amused look on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I entered my room.

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. You just killed a guy and you're just acting as if everything is normal." I pulled out some pjs and some make up wipes. I knew I should wash my face properly but I couldn't be bothered today.

"I want to f*ck you now."

"Seriously?" I stopped wiping my face and turned to look at him. "You have issues."

"Yes I know. My issue is that my d*ck is hard and isn't deep inside your p*ssy."

His words shouldn't have affected me and if they did I should be feeling disgust not desire.

Stop being such a horny slag Leah!

"Are you picturing it now Leanne? Do you remember how good I made you feel?" He came closer towards me and grabbed me from behind.

I could feel how hard he was behind me and I was using all my self-control to stop myself from rubbing back against him.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I whispered as he began to grind himself on my arse.

"No? Why is it not a good idea?" He brushed my hair away from my neck before nibbling on the mark. I couldn't help but let out a moan as my body began to come alive.

He continued to lick and bite the mark on my neck while grinding his big hard d*ck on my arse. I was unable to stop myself from moving my hips and arching my body to give him better access.

"Leanne?"

"Hmm?"

Vladamir chuckled. "Why is it not a good idea?"

I couldn't remember what were talking about, all I wanted was for him to stop talking and f*ck me.

"Do you want me to f*ck you Leanne?"

Yes!

I let out another moan as one of his hand wandered up to my chest.

"Do you want me to f*ck you Leanne?" He repeated the question as he played with my n*pple over my dress.

"Yes."

He smacked my arse and before I could even register the pain he pushed me against the wall.

"Beg me."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I updated early! :)

I hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did like it please vote and comment :) I'm a little worried that not many people are enjoying/liking the story

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

To read ahead go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes, I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx