Episode 15 : Naira, Kartik's saviour?

Start from the beginning

Nodding his head side by side in disbelief he goes and takes up his phone..He sees that there were some missed calls of his client on the phone..

He goes towards the balcony to have a conversation with the same as it has network issues there..After reaching the balcony he calls again on the same number and kept waiting for someone to pick it up..He looks at the outer surrounding..It was a peaceful morning..There wasn't any sharp and stern rays of sun as they were winter days..(yeah, this story is going on in past nearly 21 December 2021) The silent, without any havoc morning was literally the stress buster..The big, tall coconut tress in front of him were dancing slowly on the music of wind..Their rustling sound was the backdrop music..The clear water in the swimming pool, below the balcony was reflecting the clouds which seems to come at the hand-touching distance.. The light blue sky was embedded with thick, white, cotton like clouds..

After observing the outer peaceful environment Kartik looks at his phone again..It wasn't picked up by anyone yet..There shows no network connection sign on his phone..He sighs being tired of this thing.. Everything was so nice there but the only problem was network!..Even the hotel's wi-fi wasn't working properly as the surroundings of it wasn't providing the needed..But seems like no one else rather than him was getting affected by it..As the residencial people have been became habituated to it, also they weren't much dependent on the internet..They were happy living in their own life..Seems like this city was still of the users of Nokia in the era of iphones..!

Leaving it apart, Kartik keeps his phone into his Jean pocket..And again turns towards his room to check if Shubham was ready or not.. Looking at the back he found that shubham was standing in front of the dressing table and was almost ready to discharge..Both the brothers were all ready in their outfits, Shubham was wearing a dark blue denim jeans and a White patch-printed shirt was pairing with it where Kartik was wearing a light blue denim jacket with a simple white t-shirt inside it, and was wearing a same light blue colour denim jeans matching with his jacket...

Kartik smiles a little looking at him and goes towards him.. Picking up their bags Kartik handed a bag to Shubham while one himself was carrying..They walked out of the room... Kartik was locking the door of the room with the help of keys when Shubham curiously asked him...-Kya hua bhaiyaan aap tabse kisse phone laga rahe the?!..

After locking the door Kartik puts the keys in the front pocket of his jean..And says- kuch nahi woh ek client ka missed call aaya tha toh unhe hi call back karne ka try kar raha tha..(Sighs) But you see, again a network problem..!

Shubham:-(Nodding) Ohh..Koi naa bhaiyaan ab toh jaa hi rahe hain.. Jab bhi network mile call back kar lena..

Kartik:-(nods) hmm...

And they both starts descending the stairs to hand over the keys to the hotel staff...

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

The scene shifts to a tea stall where a person dressed in a traditional dress was sitting on a bench while reading the newspaper and was sipping the tea in between..Seems like he was a pandit..Just then another person dressed in similar dress came there to order a tea..He orders his tea and sits on the bench kept in front of the stall..He looks at the person who was reading newspaper confusingly, squinting his eyebrows he curiously asked to him..- Aap Shrivastav jii hai?!..

Hearing his name the first pandit lowers the newspaper in front of him to look at the other one..

1st pandit:- Jii.. Hum Shrivastav hai..(adjusting his spectacles) Aur aap toh,..(remembering) Aree Bharadwaj jii!!..