𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 -𝑶𝒏𝒆

Indeed he took my breath away. I woke up 3 hours later to find out that the car had stoped directly in front of lekki Leisure lake. Damn the view was epic and it was all thanks to Gage Macaulay, really how does he get me soo well. The sun shining bringer Than ever through the fluffy clouds , the waves keeps crashing back and forth against the guiding rocks, the reflection of the sun on the water given off that crystal like shimmering effect. Ohh it was bliss, a blissful nerve calming sight indeed, one that was beyond my explanation.

I smiled at him for the first time today

I smiled at him for the first time today. This was just what I needed, to be near a calming body of water, possibly swim in it too but I didn't want to take that risk knowing I couldn't swim.

" you like what you see?"

He asked smiling ever so brightly at me I chuckled at him in response as a subtle smile appeared on my lips. For a spilt seconds I saw his eyes darted to my lips and for a minute that was all I could think about. I breathed out through my mouth and looked away, in as much as I badly wanted to kiss him I needed to stay focused on school.

" why aren't we at school. You know we can get punished for this since we are both dressed in school uniforms."

" ahhh Maddlyen, did you ever get the chance to celebrate? You got 15th position out of 30 student. That is saying a lot for someone who has... you know."

I chuckled, he sure does know how to get on my good side, i looked at him again and my breath Almost got caught in my throat especially with the way he was looking at me. The love and admiration just kept glowing through his eyes and the sun wasn't helping matters with the way it was glowing on his face. Gawd damn it.

Just kiss him already, enough holding back!

My Subconscious yelled at me as my face burned bright red in embarrassment. No I refuse to let me hormones in collision with my heart get the best of me. I decided to think of a response instead, and in that moment I remembered. My half eaten breakfast, my sister who never fails to be mean to me, what's worse, Mr Idowu breaking his promises he made to me. The promise of treating me like the member of the family. I sighed getting sad again wondering why I  was this unfortunate to lead such a life.

" hey hey, I didn't mean to...."

" not it's okay, I know I have dyslexia. It's not something to be ashamed of but what I am ashamed of is my family. They promised they would treat me differently, that they would treat me like i a was part of the family."

He pulled me close to himself  my back resting on his chests, his chin resting on my head. Our hand was entwined as he hugged me to himself, he was drawing leasure circles on my hand as he spoke.

" I know, a lot of people make promises that they can't fulfill. But you know what, that doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that I am proud of you. From 26th position to 15th position, if you keep this up I am sure you will get to 1st position in no time."

I chuckled and he only tickled me making me laugh some more. I was smile again soaking  myself in the moment, we were enjoy each other's embrace as we watched the wavesof the water. We heard a few clickes and we both looked to the sound only to find Gage's driver with a camera in his hand. It wasn't just any types of camera but it was a purple instant camera, it had the retro feel to it and The filmstock often has a vintage, similar to filters you see on social media.

I smiled even brighter and Gage's driver took three more shots of us. He later showed us the picture which were now 5 in number. It really does have a vintage feel to it and my favorite out of the picture was the one where we looked so relaxed looking at the water. I would give anything to take this picture home but then I remembered where and who I am calling home. What will happen if March my sister saw the picture or worse Mr Idowu, the thought of that gave me a fright. And Gage noticed my change of mood immediately, it was like he read my mind because moments later he said.

" Hey, you don't have to take it home Okay, we can make a picture collages and frame it. It would be in my care and you can come look at it any time."

" thanks Gage."

In that brief moment we were so close still seated on sand when his  eyes darted to my lips and so did mine. We're just inches away from closing the distance but in that moment, both our tummy growled loudly. That instantly made me jump out of his embrace. I cleared my throat, my face was flaming hot  but not out of embarrassment this time. Phew that was close, I used  my hair to shield my face, I didn't want him to see me blushing as I made my way to the car. I picked up my lunch box and that of Gage before going back to where we were seated .

" I am sure you must be starving, good thing you brought lunch bag today."

" I know right I almost didn't want to bring one, but David our driver convinced me to bring."

Oh so that's the name of his driver. I'd be sure to keep that name in mind so I don't accidentally call him Gage's driver some time.  We sat back down on the sand we would have used a chair bit there was non in sight plus we didn't bring one either.

" what did you bring for lunch  by the way. I didn't know what to pack so I just went for White rice and egg sauce."

" no way, that's the excat same thing I brought."

He responded with so much excitement. Well that is one beautiful coincidence don't you think.  I got busy with my food taking my time to chew on the delicacy I made while I drank water to push it down. He nudged my side a little to get my attention and I turned to look at him.  He lifted a spoon full of rice and egg sauce from His own Cooler of food.

" come on, give it a try."

I opened up and he fed me the spoon, I chewed on it delicately while I watched him smile at me. The Taste was surely different like cinnamon spice were added to it. I reached for my water to push it down but he grabbed it before I could, and before I could protest he fed me the water. With the serviette in his hands he wiped the conner of my lips as his thumb brushed my lips lightly.

In that moment I couldn't restrain myself any more and it was obvious that Gage couldn't do the same, especially because His lips kept twitching. I smiled , to hell with what anyone thinks I am going to follow my heart and if my heart chooses Gage then so be it. Before I could carry out my thoughts, Gage was already incredibly close to me a smiled was itching on my face.

" I've been longing to do this all day."

He whispered. his voice low and husky as his hands found it's way to my waist drawing me impossibly close to him. I breathed in his cologne as it slowly intoxicated me I closed my eyes voluntarily the same second he lips pressed against mine. I moaned in pleasure clinging to him, oh how I have missed his lips on my so so much. I parted my lips to give him access as he explored my mouth, He moaned in bliss as he carried me so I could sit comfortably on his laps. My hands were around his shoulder pulling him closer than ever so we could deepens the kiss.

" I've missed you so much Gage."

I managed to say before reconnecting our lips again. While his hands explored my tights, my hand explode his hair, his beautiful dreadlock which was always packed into a man bun. It was the loud clearing of throat from Mr David that brought us out of our love bubble. Phew, it's a good thing he did because things were getting a little too heated.