The boys broke into a separate conversation as Zion's eyes stayed glued to his phone. Samiron saw the look of irritation on his brother's face so he nudged him with his elbow. "What's up with you?"

Zion just shook his head as he clicked the phone off and slid it back into his pocket. "I keep telling Mayah that this wedding is all up to her but she keeping asking me for my input on shit I don't know about, like table covers. Fuck I know 'bout some damn table covers? So I be giving her my opinion and apparently my opinion is wrong." He frowned.

Samiron got comfortable in his seat, scooting down slightly. "Planning a wedding with Mayah of all people, and she's pregnant? Good luck with that."

Zion looked at his brother with furrowed eyebrows. "You sayin' that like it's something wrong with my lady..."

"Ain't shit wrong with her. I'm just sayin' Mayah is a perfectionist. So every time she asks for your opinion on something, just agree with whatever her answer is." Samiron spoke.

"Respectfully, you not in any position to be giving niggas relationship advice." Eli smartly remarked. Samiron put his foot out and kicked the chair he was seated in, causing Eli to quickly stable himself to stop from falling.

"He didn't even lie." Rell threw his head back and laughed, making Samiron look at him with raised eyebrows.

"I know the nigga who-"

"Who what?" Rell grinned, already knowing what he was about to say. "'-Is chasing his ex ain't speaking?' Can't even use that line no mo cause that shit applies to you too." He smiled while Eli screamed.

"Shut the fuck up." Samiron grumbled, scooting back on the couch.

Zion shook his head with a little grin on his lips. "Rell speakin' like that's something to be proud of. Y'all both my brothers and shit, but y'all going out sad right now."

Rell sucked his teeth. "Y'all hear this shit? All of a sudden the daycare owner got something to say."

"And do bitch."

"You think you got life all figured out cause you got the lil' ring on Mayah's finger huh?" Samiron squinted at his older brother.

"I do got life all figured out." Zy shrugged cockily. "I don't gotta wake up in a cold, empty bed like y'all niggas and I got my shorty to come home to every night. And that lil' ring on Mayah's finger got her ass stamped FOR LIFE! She ain't going no where and she knows that."

"You done already stamped her with all them kids but okay, we'll let you think it was the ring." Eli mumbled.

"Who wake up in a cold bed?" Duck jerked his head back, looking up from his phone at Zion. "Me and my soon-to-be fiancé definitely keep the sheets warm. Don't play with me bitch."

"Soon-to-be my ass." Eli waved his hand in the air dismissively. "Motherfucka been practicing how he gon' propose for months like he going to war or something. If you don't slip that ring on her finger while she sleeping and call it a day."

"This exactly why you're single and lonely now." Zion laughed at him.

"Single? Aight. But lonely? Cap. I got enough hoes to last me through another pandemic." He retorted, stretching his arms out.