Ch~38

(Kiko and Baji as Adults)

Wedding Day:

Baji and Kiko engaged on the day of Kiko's 25th birthday and now, 7 months later, they are getting ready for their special day.

Both Kiko and Baji, wanted to keep it simple. They held a wedding with only family and closed friends.

While Kiko wore a beautiful white Dress, designed by Mitsuya Takashi, of course.

Baji wore a white tux, again designed by Mitsuya Takashi.

Hina, Emma, Luna, Mana, Yuzuha - they all got busy, getting Kiko ready.

While Mitsuya and Chifuyu, was busy with Baji, the rest of boys were only teasing and flustering the already flustered Baji.

When the bells rang,

Kiko walked in the chapel, Karma walking her down the isle.

On the sight of her, Baji couldn't help but shed happy tears.
Kazutora and chifuyu, trying to calm him down.
(Karma also cried at the first sight of his baby sister all dressed up as a bride)

When Kiko reached the Altar, she looked up at her man, admired every feature of him and remembered everything that made her fall for him...

The officiant started the wedding...

"Today we gather here two unite this two souls. Baji Keisuke and Akabane Kiko. If anyone has any objection, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The officiant wait for any response, seeing that everything is clear, he started the ceremony.

"The couple has written their own vows. So, I let them recite it, the groom may go first."