Ch~11

Kiko's POV

I woke up early today. I'm really excited. Baji said his mom invited me over to their house for dinner and I'm going there after school.

Honestly! I'm nervous too.
I need to get a "omiyage" as I'm visiting their house for the first time.

What should I buy? I'm really confused!
I can ask Hina about it.

I cleaned up and I got ready for school. I decided to leave early and swing by the Morning market to buy something and ask Nagisa ni for help in keeping the omiyage for me to collect after school.

I texted Hina.

Hina and I met in the morning market.
We decided on a box of deserts. I also got a smaller box of deserts for Nagisa ni! He's been helping me a lot in my advanced lessons and I'm really grateful to him.

After reaching school, I went to find Nagisa ni.
"Nagi... Oops.. Shiota Sensei... I'm glad I caught you before classes! I needed a little favor! Actually I'm invited to a friend's house for dinner after school. So I got a gift for them but I'm afraid I might end up destroying it if I keep it with me! So, can you please keep it with you till after school. Also, I got a little something as a token of thank you for always taking care of me and helping me with my studies." I smile at him.

"Ah! Kiko... No problem... I can keep it in the stuff room in a safer place. Also, I see you as my own sister.. So, as a brother it's my duty to take care of you! You don't have to get me anything...." Nagisa ni smiled.

"As a sister, I too need to get my brother a little gift. So.. you better accept it."

"Ok.... Thank you! I really appreciate it!"

"You're welcome."

I bow and I walk towards my classroom. I enter the class and see Hina and Emma chatting with serious expression.

"Oii! Everything ok?" I ask them.

"Yes...but..no!" Emma sighed.

Hina looked at me. "Apprantly Emma tried to confess to Draken Kun and ask him out on a date but..."  Hina trailed off.

"...but he got distracted! He received a call from someone and he ignored me!" Emma continued from where Hina left

"Hmm!! How about we set you up on a fake date and then show off to Draken! You can make him jealous that way..." I suggested.

Both of their eyes immediately lit up.
"Do you know anyone who can help us with that?" Emma asked.

"I do... Let's discuss the fake date during the lunch time."
As I finished speaking, Mikey and Draken entered the classroom and Baji and Chifuyu came inside followed by Takemichi.

"Oii Emma... Your eyes are sparkling. What happened?" Mikey asked.

I took this as an opportunity and immediately spoke. "Oh! Our girl here scored a date with a certain someone. So, she's excited..."

Hina stiffled a laughter and Emma slightly Blushed... Probably from seeing Draken. But that added to our plan.

"Oya! But Emma... Don't you..." Mikey was about to say something but he noticed the glare I was giving and understood that we're upto something else.

"So... who's the person Emma?" Takemichi asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now... Later!" Emma liked down and spoke.

I noticed draken's face darken. A glint if sadness in his eyes. Ah! So... I'm right.. this egghead does have feelings for her.

"Anyways, the Bell's about to ring... We should take our seats." I say.
We all took our seat while Takemichi and Chifuyu left for their homeroom...but I kept my eyes slightly on Draken. I noticed how he kept fidgeting and looking at Emma.